Phantom Of Shedding.

The Wild One

Chameleon Enthusiast
I think I just realized that when our Chams shed they look a lot like the Phantom Of The Opera... so let’s see some picks!

(Thanks!)

But learning about these creatures is so much fun! I cruised the forums while at university, didn't have a smart phone when I was first on the forums, or a laptop lol
Yeah but if I remember correctly Emmy is only 12. Math is critical and so is the rest of it. My momness pops out and rears its ugly head.

See I always excelled in math and sciences so for me it was easy until I reached university.

Girl I was thinking the same thing yesterday when she posted while in school. I would kick my sons butt if I found out he was on the forums while at school. Learn numbers!!
Lol in Kenya... Phones aren't allowed in school.
Since I've never left Kenya, I've never seen a school that doesn't force kids to wear the same uniform :cautious:.
But my school has a uniform that makes me look like some businessman.
(This post is VERY off-topic :ROFLMAO:)

Is it me or is it that whenever someone makes a thread, it always manages to go out of subject? :ROFLMAO:
Recently that seems to be happening, but it always seems like the issue is resolved too, the forum I can say has changed since I first joined. I was inactive for a few years and just got active again within the last two years. For me the community has become more approachable and friendly overall.

Is it me or is it that whenever someone makes a thread, it always manages to go out of subject? :ROFLMAO:
Well, I'll do my part to get this thread back on topic. I was planning on making a thread to post these pictures, but I'll just post them here instead. This is how I found my crested chameleon, Chrysoprase, last friday morning.
20190816_103953.jpg

20190816_104002.jpg

Back
Top Bottom