Phanter Couple Enclosure??

Fofo26

Hi guys.
I'm asking today if a couple of phanter chams of 3 and 4 months old can live together, I've been reading this is the age to take them apart, but I have this huge glass and screen terrarium of 3ft widht, 4.5ft height and 2.5ft depth.
I would like ti know if I can keep them there like forever.

2. If there is no way they will be together. Should I put a screen inside the cage to divide them? I wont like to do so but if there's no other way out.
Or maybe create 2 different areas where ea can be apart of the other?

I spent a lot of money making this cage very nice, I don't want to spend again in another cage.
Hope you can help me. Thank you.

You would need to put in a divider so that they can not see each other. The constant stress of competition for territory would be bad for them.

Welcome to the forums. Panther chameleons are solitary animals and each need their separate enclosure and to be out of sight of each other. They will stress if kept together or from seeing each other and stress kills. The cage you have now is the size one adult Panther needs.

Eventually one will kill the other, or hurt it enough sop that it dies from infection. They must be separated and have ample space to live a healthy life.

Back
Top Bottom