Pascal - Tangled Chameleon ?

Kmw

Many people name their chameleons after Pascal, and it got me wondering what kind of chameleon he "was" (You know, besides an animated one) Most people seem to think he looks like a veiled - which I don't think he does one bit. I'd say senegal.. They're a fairly generic looking chameleon.

images

1337901753_0dc81ceb5f.jpg

That picture actually looks like a graceful Cham. But I would love to imagine that my Senegal could be the thought that created pascal that upside down tail animated cutie

That picture actually looks like a graceful Cham. But I would love to imagine that my Senegal could be the thought that created pascal that upside down tail animated cutie

ha well it isn't a Senegal that is for sure, probably a Graceful. (Leave it to the Senegal owners to correct that ha!)

My wife asked me this question when we were watching this the other day and my basic response was that this is a movie about a girl with magical hair that reverses aging and heals wounds when she sings why would her magical pet be based at all on reality?

Pascal is clearly a witch's familiar that is a spiritual entity having morphed vaguely into the shape of a chameleon and specifically got the eyes and tail wrong as this is common among witches familiars to distinguish themselves from natural animals. duh!

To me rango doesn't even look like a chameleon.. more like an alien-insect hybrid. :rolleyes:

To me rango doesn't even look like a chameleon.. more like an alien-insect hybrid. :rolleyes:

I watched the entire movie before I realized he was supposed to be a Chameleon. Yeah there isn't even a resemblance...

I watched the entire movie before I realized he was supposed to be a Chameleon. Yeah there isn't even a resemblance...

HAHA! i got half way through and my mom said something about how the girl he like in the movie wasnt a cham and i was like "oh, thats a cham?"

and i think Pascal is a Morph of societies view of chameleons. at least you can tell that Liz in Magic School Bus was roughly based on the Jackson's type of Cham. Pascal to be is a Senegal/Graceful/Veiled/Flapneck/Pygmy/Dwarf(considering his size) :D

Back
Top Bottom