Parsonii in US

IMG_0595.JPG
It's been about a week ago since I post my little guy started getting his blue color. What a difference a week make..:D

Beautiful colour Savage, he's a looker! Amazing within a week.
Thanks for sharing.
Blang - that male is huge, awesome creature.

Well it's been since June since this little guys been under my care impressive he been gaining at least 20gm plus every month. His current weight is 85.3gm...his appetite has changed also he is starting to show interest now at other insects that's offer to him and he started to lose interest and crickets he's leaning more towards the roaches.. I am starting to make plans to build him a new enclosure as he's growing in a rapid rate i'm guessing he has another 5 to 6 more months before he outgrows his current one. I'm hoping to get some feedback from other keepers on his growth and weight if I'm going through the right path with him? Here is a photo when I first got him to recently and also the way hope you all like them..
IMG_0382.JPG
IMG_0633.JPG
IMG_0641.JPG
IMG_0643.JPG

Just remember if you cant find him a lady friend I am just across the state from you with a lady friend for him to help diversify bloodlines.

Thank you for the offer bro:D..I be needing your blood line for a later project. But I'm going to pickup one from west coast line to mix with us here in the East Coast and we be able to sustain a small colony with your and few other via hatchling...(y)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom