Parsonii in US

IMG_0726.JPG
Merry Christmas everyone..☃️..
Weighing update just check my boy today last was 85gm in Nov 21 today Dec 25 134.4 gm that a weight increase of 49gm!:eek:

IMG_0853.JPG
IMG_0850.JPG
Good morning everyone just a quick update my male going to be a year old in March so far so good he weighed at 189gm..He a greedy little pig I try not to over feed him because he tends to lay around in his favorite perch and just parlay the rest of the day until the Water comes on. But the less I feed him now the more active I see him Lol..

Now my newly acquired female I got her the end of January she weighed in at 65gm as of today 92gm in a month time..i'm starting to see a trend here of another greedy little pig in the making i'm to spoil in them..:D

I'm going to vet today with my boy he hadn't eating for over a week now :( he also not as active as I usually see him..maybe it's just nothing or just me being paranoid but it's better to be safe than sorry..
IMG_0901.JPG

Oh Felix, I'm really sorry to hear your boy is not quite himself at the moment:(,
Best of luck today at the vets and wishing him all the best :love:(y)

IMG_0951.JPG
Sorry everyone I didn't get back with a update May19 was his visit to the veteran. He did his normal procedures took blood, x-ray ,check mouth and eyes. Blood check normal calcium was at 9.4 but phosphorus 8.1 a little high...kidneys and liver normal. Also on the x-ray they found something in the intestines vet was thinking it could've been a blockage. Veteran recommended to keep him for what they call Reptile supportive care. Two days later got the call that he passed away.. I was devastated..... after the autopsy the vet found a black type for mass in the intestines that looks like some type of tumor so he did a biopsy and I'm still waiting for the results..but as far as the other organs everything seems to be normal..It's had been close to 30 years since the last time I lost an animal but this one is a hard pill to swallow..:(

This was the last picture taken a week prior to the doctors visit..

Felix, I am so so sorry- I can't believe it- my heart goes out to you and I'll be thinking of you and your beautiful animal, my condolences, I'm so sorry for you. Take care.

View attachment 182855 Sorry everyone I didn't get back with a update May19 was his visit to the veteran. He did his normal procedures took blood, x-ray ,check mouth and eyes. Blood check normal calcium was at 9.4 but phosphorus 8.1 a little high...kidneys and liver normal. Also on the x-ray they found something in the intestines vet was thinking it could've been a blockage. Veteran recommended to keep him for what they call Reptile supportive care. Two days later got the call that he passed away.. I was devastated..... after the autopsy the vet found a black type for mass in the intestines that looks like some type of tumor so he did a biopsy and I'm still waiting for the results..but as far as the other organs everything seems to be normal..It's had been close to 30 years since the last time I lost an animal but this one is a hard pill to swallow..:(

This was the last picture taken a week prior to the doctors visit..
wow man that is really Heavy. it is the first time I hear of tumors in chameleons like that. sorry for your lost

Sorry for your loss. I was hoping you were just being paranoid, but seems like your instincts were spot on. Rest in Paradise little one.

Back
Top Bottom