Parsonii enclosure

Awesome!!!

Im about ready for those BB flies. I might have to drive down to get them so I can check out the enclosure and more so the parsoniis since I have yet to see one;)

pssh! anyone try SUPER SWEET!!!!!! what pump do you use for that misting system and whats the info on those misting nozzles?

OMG!!! That sir, is freaking amazing!!!! Im seriously drooling all over my laptop right now. lol, come to Germany and build me 1 please, ill make you a nice cup of English tea for the efforts, and a bacon sandwich too. lmao.

A cup of tea, bacon sandwich and 2.2 Furcifer Balteatus AND YOUR ON!!!:D

I cant perform miracles since they were banned from export around the mid 90´s but ill draw you a nice picture!! lol. 2 bacon sandwiches, a cup of real English tea (im English living in Germany with the British Army) and ill throw in the wife and kid!! lol. we got a deal? :D

Seriously nice work that though mate, you should show us plans, build process etc so we can all be as lucky to have a setup like that. Not all of us are as creative and talented as you. BTW, can you check my thread i started in here and tell me what you think seeing as your an enclosure master?

I let Harley check out the new crib today. Ike didn't seem to mind.
I let these 2 free range outside together in the same tree and never had any problems. I'm sure this spring (breeding season) things will change.

full

full

full

full

Last edited by a moderator:
Sweet do u know his blood line??? I ask cause years ago us Parsonii keeper keep track of all the animal's in the state just to make sure we didn't interbreed..Good Luck with them... :D

I was a member of the CIN I had one male 3 year old and two female 2year old and the youngest was 10 month never had the chance to breed them..:(

Hi, would you mind telling me how the cage door is opened?
Coz my cages are getting old (have been using for 6 years and the wood starting to rot) and I was just planning for the past weeks on designing the new cages.

Back
Top Bottom