Parsonii enclosure

As everyone else has said, awesome enclosure! I love it. If I ever get a large chameleon I'll definitely have to copy this design!

Are you going to have a misting system in there? How are you going to deal with drainage then?

What a christmas present! :D:D:D Literally my breath stopped when i slided downd to the first image! Fantastic enclosure! Im a bit envy now :)
Cant wait till you fully finish it! :)

Parsonii

Where did you get you're parsonii? And how much was it? Such an awesome chameleon!

As everyone else has said, awesome enclosure! I love it. If I ever get a large chameleon I'll definitely have to copy this design!

Are you going to have a misting system in there? How are you going to deal with drainage then?

The enclosure is sloped to one side with a drain.

i love this enclosure just like everyone else, very aesthetically pleasing....my question is how do you get in? my lil eye cant spy and any doors/latches....maybe it opens up top? i'd need a ladder!

I think I need more plants.

full

and vines too.

full

Last edited by a moderator:
thats proper mad. i thought i did good on my little felxairum buts this is brilliant. you will have to come out and build me one

:D

i think it needs more vines than plants, but what i do know about parsonii enclosures:rolleyes::p.

Please kind sir and pm me the plans so i can make one of my own someday:)

I think it is looking great Todd. Why not put your big boy in and see what Harley thinks? That would be the test for me. Also I can't wait to see him in there.:D You did a wonderful job.

Back
Top Bottom