Parsonii enclosure

Wow
You have a forest in your house, you best have named your cham wally, coz it will literally be a game of wheres wally once he's in :D

Wow, those are some great looking Sheffelera's. I've never been able to to buy one that big...where did you get them?

So are you thinking you are doing more plants and branches? Compared to other parsons enclosures I have seen yours looks dynamite just as it is.

I have just wild grape vines in there now. I have a collection permit for a nation forest in the mountains of West Virginia where I am going to collect some live Dutchmens pipe vines. They are perfect for parsons, large diameter vine with smooth cork-like bark.

As usual you are amazing in what you do for your chameleons. I didn't even know you could get a permit to collect branches. I will look into that.

WHAT!You have mad skills man,excellent craftsmanship,im a cage builder my self and i know how difficult it is to build the top frame of this enclosure with no corner braces and 45 degree angle cuts on top of that PFFFFFF mad skills man.Hey Todd im very interested in that polyester film you are using,i was just wondering if it gives out any reflections.

Here's a pic of Ike in the new enclosure.

full

I can't believe how well he blends in.
full

full

Last edited by a moderator:
very cool. Between this and the jungle room i saw (cant remember whos it was) you have my mind a turning to something i could build this summer. I dont think he knows he is in captivity anymore :D

Back
Top Bottom