Parsonii enclosure

I have a question though, how are you going to combat the massive poopies? It looks like it would End up on the slope sometimes!

I was thinking the same thing. LOL

The enclosure is beautiful, gorgeous even. But the first thing that went through my mind was a big poop sliding down one of the slopes leaving a trail behind it. LOL Second thing was someone sitting right below on the couch watching tv or something when it happened and they hear the impact and look up. LOL

I love innovation though, and it is beautiful- nice work!

Where can someone buy film like that?

I was thinking the same thing. LOL

The enclosure is beautiful, gorgeous even. But the first thing that went through my mind was a big poop sliding down one of the slopes leaving a trail behind it. LOL Second thing was someone sitting right below on the couch watching tv or something when it happened and they hear the impact and look up. LOL

I love innovation though, and it is beautiful- nice work!

Where can someone buy film like that?

The film has a special poop resistant coating :rolleyes:
Adult parson only poop once every 7-10 days in the summer and once a month in the winter so I'm not too worried about it.

I´m a big fan!! That enclosure is going to be something special. Has got the aspects of screen cages and glass terarriums. Harleys going to be living in the gated community of Parsons enclosures. That cage looks as if it is going to have good air flow and high humidity.

Hows Ike doing? Has he got big plans once he is older and is looking for his own place?

Your going to have to add some quality lights for the plants and to have a worthy presentation of that enclosure.

Last edited:
Please oh please , send me the blueprints to that cage design, as a gift for the holidays:cool::D

Wow that's amazing. That looks like it would be perfect for my mellers :D. Two questions... are you going to treat the wood with something? And i can't quite tell from the picture but is it attached to the wall in the back?

I can't wait to see that fully furnished and operating. You did an incredible job with it.

That is pretty much the coolest thing I have ever seen - AMAZING build man ... I wish I had any type of handy ... but I dont :(

didn't take the time too read everyones comments....but that a nice cage u built there...your going to have a happy chameleon in there....nice....:eek::D:cool:

I´m a big fan!! That enclosure is going to be something special. Has got the aspects of screen cages and glass terarriums. Harleys going to be living in the gated community of Parsons enclosures. That cage looks as if it is going to have good air flow and high humidity.

Hows Ike doing? Has he got big plans once he is older and is looking for his own place?

Your going to have to add some quality lights for the plants and to have a worthy presentation of that enclosure.

Ike is doing great, I'm thinking about putting a divider in the middle so Ike can have a new crib too.

The enclosure is in my sunroom there are windows on 3 sides. plenty of light for the plants. I might do MVB's for uv.

I can't begin to say how thrilled I am to watch that enclosure take shape to seeing your Parson's take up residence. You have talent and vision - what a rare combo.

Merry Christmas to your world.

Wow that's amazing. That looks like it would be perfect for my mellers :D. Two questions... are you going to treat the wood with something? And i can't quite tell from the picture but is it attached to the wall in the back?

I can't wait to see that fully furnished and operating. You did an incredible job with it.

The wood is treated with soyseal and its on the outside of the film so it can't get wet.
The enclosure is free standing.

Back
Top Bottom