Parsonii enclosure

full

full

full

Last edited by a moderator:
After a really tough morning, I needed to see this thread. I love the enclosure and the Parsonii boys are just gorgeous!!

Thanks for sharing! :)

Todd you are wonderful with your chameleons. I think i will leave all my chameleons to you in my will.:eek: Come on someone has to be ready to take them.:)

Todd, I don't know anything about parsons other then they are beautiful animals to behold! I am just curious to learn...how long can they go without eating? Since October? How do they not look emaciated???? Also, the enclosure, well, is beyond words. Lucky chams!!!

Todd, I don't know anything about parsons other then they are beautiful animals to behold! I am just curious to learn...how long can they go without eating? Since October? How do they not look emaciated???? Also, the enclosure, well, is beyond words. Lucky chams!!!

Watching your Parsons hibernate can be hell. Rhino went from mid November through the end of February without eating much (one or two insects a month).

I would compare Tod's cage to a gated community for chameleons.

I actually look forward to the parsonii winter. Just fill up the mister reservoir once in a while, and that's it. No muss no fuss! :D

I actually look forward to the parsonii winter. Just fill up the mister reservoir once in a while, and that's it. No muss no fuss! :D

I hear you, however being a longtime keeper then having got to essentially not provide for a chameleon when you are normally used to feeding your chameleons everyday to only feed a couple times a month for 2-4 months is going to give most keepers anxiety.

Harley started eating again 3 weeks ago. I went to feed him today and he fired up at me from across the room! I think he likes his new enclosure enough to be protective of it which is a good thing, untill I have to pick him up to take him outside:eek:

full

full

These two have been out of winter mode for a few weeks now and still seem to be friendly to each other for the most part.
I have seen Harley come up behind Ike and poke him in the back of the leg with his rostral. Ike instantly jumps off the limb and hangs by his tail then Harley continues down the limb, other than that I have not seen any threat postures or stressed colors.

full

Tod I know I'm way late to the game but your enclosure is phenominal as well as you parsonii's. How are they doing now that it's spring? Hope all is well!

Tod I know I'm way late to the game but your enclosure is phenominal as well as you parsonii's. How are they doing now that it's spring? Hope all is well!

These 2 are getting along surprisingly well. I let them free range outside and they don't seem to mind each others company.

full

Back
Top Bottom