panthers vs veilds

pwerfulyifu

so let me get this straight. they both have common husbandry. they both are about the same size. panthers are more colorful. vields have a cooler looking head. panthers are nicer and veilds tend to turn into psychos?

You pretty much got it. Each Cham is different as as far as personalities. Some panthers can be just as nasty and some veileds can be tolerable.

Eh the kids could hold my male veiled. My panther was a look at lizard, i never trusted anyone to hold him other than me. Trick seems to be to get them to hand feed while young. Then you get the joy of "teenage veiled" for 60-90 days or so, about 2 peelings.

I think the best thing is to get a young CB and this plays a huge role in tempermate. Oh and panthers are usually really expensive. But yes more colorful

And at what age do these `Terrible Teen` behaviours begin??
My guy is young and Im just about to start getting him used to my hands,,,,he has been with me for a month now,,,and been hanmdled minimally but has been bowl fed so he knows our hands!!!

I have several male veileds, and they can all be held. They like to climb on you rather then being closed in into your hands, but otherwise, once you get them out of the cage, even terrible teens get better.

I think my baby veiled is starting to run from me he's 3 months now. He is developing a personality. Sometimes he will climb on my finger from his enclosure.

Ringo, my one and only veiled chameleon at the time, is a butt some days. And other days he tolerates being handled!

Back
Top Bottom