It was not my animal that died. It was ME however that gave him the zophobas because I wanted to do something nice for him considering his circumstance. The caregivers tell me it was because I gave him those to eat that he died. I have to wonder though if he in fact didn't die from stress or dehydration because he had been kept in a tiny empty see-though box for a few days. The box was located in a small small kitchen, knee-high, with lots of activity around him. He had no where to hide, no branch to hold on to, no water, nothing. The reason I'm asking is that since I was accused.. almost, of killing him with zophobas, I felt I had to emburse the owner with a HUGE sum of money.. if indeed it was my fault.
The myth of superworms biting the stomach from the inside is just that, a myth.
Most chams crush the heads of the worms before they even swallow them, and not to mention, the stomach acid would kill them if somehow they were still alive when swallowed.