panther chameleon hatchling wobbly please help

plzhelp

my panther chameleon hatchling has been all good until about 2 days ago i saw him eat and drink everyday besides these past 2 days and he has had his eyes closed a lot. i just picked him up from feeding bin and while walking to his cage i saw him trying to walk and he is very unstable falling over every step it is really bad i don’t know if he’ll make it through the night i don’t know what the problem is someone please help. it almost looks like a very very drunk person trying to walk and stumbling on side every step.

i feed him one time a day putting him in a little butterfly cage and releasing around 50-75 flys a day i mist the leaves in his cage twice a day, i put calcium without d3 on his food like 3 times a week but this week i have did it a lot because i was told to do it everyday. i have a t5ho 5.0 bar light 6 inches above cage and a 50w heat lamp 8 inches above cage.

I recommend making your baby a baby bin and leaving him there all the time. It’s not good to move them around. I’ll post some pictures of my bins. I mist 3 or for times a day and again late at night before I go to bed. If they get dehydrated they want eat. What kind of feeders and what size feeders are you using? Also, I feed 2 to 3 times a day for a baby.what are the temps?
IMG_0760.jpeg
IMG_0761.jpeg
IMG_0762.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom