Outdoor baby Jackson's? Please PM or email me

Lovereps

Avid Member
For those of you who have raised Jackson's from neonates in outdoor enclosures, what temperature ranges would cause you to bring them indoors and did you use an automatic misting system?

I assume mostly shade, if not all shade would be best--but assumptions can easily be wrong.

Normal daytime temps in my area of NY are typically in the upper 70's--but naturally we will be having a couple of unusually warm low 80's days into this weekend, to go with the new birth (yesterday).

Please share the wisdom of your experiences with me.
I recognize that there are those who successfully pioneer different methods of keeping chams but who don't like to post about it.
These are the very people who have gotten us to the point of chamkeeping that we've reached today.

Not looking to off any newborns but the appeal of outdoor living for the little buggers is very tempting.

Please PM or email me.

Thanks in advance!

For those of you who have raised Jackson's from neonates in outdoor enclosures, what temperature ranges would cause you to bring them indoors and did you use an automatic misting system?

I assume mostly shade, if not all shade would be best--but assumptions can easily be wrong.

Normal daytime temps in my area of NY are typically in the upper 70's--but naturally we will be having a couple of unusually warm low 80's days into this weekend, to go with the new birth (yesterday).

Please share the wisdom of your experiences with me.
I recognize that there are those who successfully pioneer different methods of keeping chams but who don't like to post about it.
These are the very people who have gotten us to the point of chamkeeping that we've reached today.

Not looking to off any newborns but the appeal of outdoor living for the little buggers is very tempting.

Please PM or email me.

Thanks in advance!
haha I would like to know, post it here intead

Back
Top Bottom