Dr. O’s Tie Dyed Chameleons are now ready!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr O

Veterinarian
My website is still being worked on…

[size=+2]BUT THAT DOESN’T MEAN THAT MY CHAMELEONS HAVE STOPPED BREEDING!! :D[/size]

I am proud to announce my introductory release of a few select five-month old juveniles. Four males that have consistently outgrown and out-colored their siblings from a very early age. These are definitely the cream of this crop although there still are another 24 siblings coming up right behind them.

These are hatchlings from Pixel and Mrs. Piggy. Pixel, who is now almost five years old is magnificent in his own right and has changed colors throughout his life. He was sold to me as a red-bar Ambilobe from a reputable breeder, but I and others have questioned whether he may not have some Nosy Mitsio in his bloodline. Chronological photos and a discussion surrounding his heritage can be found here. Mrs. Piggy was Pixel’s first mistress and has some extraordinary colors in her bloodline. As is the goal of Dr. O’s Tie Dyed Chameleons, I recognized the potential to bring in some stronger blues and reds on top of a solid yellow and green base, and these are the first generation ready for new homes.

My website lists many of the advantages of buying one (or more) of my chameleons, but I will show a few here:

• All “Senior” members (or higher) of the Chameleon Forums will receive 10% off of the listed price of any chameleons that I list here or on my website.
  • All chameleons are sold with a non-transferable, no expiration date coupon for 10% off of any future chameleon purchase. This coupon can be combined with being a Senior member.
  • Yes, that does mean that Senior members will then get 20% off of their next purchase, and so on. Anyone else will have a coupon for 10% off of their next purchase. Get involved, and become a Senior Member!!
  • My chameleons have been raised outdoors in Central Florida with an automatic mist/drip system, an intensely varied diet including wild-caught, and I am proud to use Repashy products for all of my supplement and insect-rearing needs, in addition to whatever veggies of the week for the feeders. Color-enhancing SuperPig is added to every meal that they have taken in from their very first fruit fly.
  • These are the result of a lifetime of reptile love and knowledge combined with over 20 years studying and practicing reptile veterinary medicine. My first Jackson’s was purchased over 30 years ago.
  • A ten-day health guarantee after you have received your new pet.
  • Veterinary advice and second-opinions given for the life of your chameleon at no charge to you.

Please contact me via a PM here which will be emailed to me, or by phoning and leaving a message at 321-480-9231.

[size=+2]
www.DrOs-TieDyedChameleons.com
—Breeding and Creating Some of the World's Most Colorful Panther Chameleons—
—Nurtured By a Veterinarian With the Highest Standard of Care and Health—

SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY​
[/size]

Male #1 - $475 + s/h (minus Senior Member discount)
file_zps25b18402.jpg

file_zps2ecc761d.jpg

Male #2 - $550 + s/h (minus Senior Member discount)
file_zpsdd13f57a.jpg

file_zpsba4a423b.jpg

Male #3 - $450 + s/h (minus Senior Member discount)
file_zpsa9f63e2d.jpg

file_zps79b3cece.jpg

Male #4 - $450 + s/h (minus Senior Member discount)
file_zps6692e9d9.jpg

file_zpsab9bdadc.jpg

This series of photos go back to when they were only three months old so you can get an idea of their development, color, and sizes.

file_zpscfa6de4c.jpg

file_zpsc08125bb.jpg

file_zps008cb4af.jpg

file_zps885a7dbe.jpg

file_zps1ccc6830.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Although I am thrilled to have sold one of the best looking males in this clutch, I would be happiest if the other three prime holdbacks that are left would go to members of the Chameleon Forum. For this reason, as of right now I am dropping the price of each of the three males to:

$300 + s/h

Senior discounts and receipt of a coupon with purchase is still in effect, as always.

This is a huge discount from their MSRP (;)), but nothing would make me happier then to see these males remain here with forum members and to be able to watch them grow up in front of my eyes via photo updates! If you have been looking for handsome, healthy, and vibrant six-month panther males, now is the time!

I still have approximately 10 male and 10 female juveniles from Pixel and Ms. Piggy!

I will upload some new photos soon, but the above photos give some indication of the trend of colors available. I have had requests such as "looking for the largest and friendliest male, looking for green and blue only, would like to have as much red and yellow mixed in, the largest female", et cetera. And I have been able to fill all of those requests and more. So if you are looking don't be afraid to reach out before I have a chance to update any of the ads! Prices have run between $250-$550 for sold chams.

Coming up behind these are 7 week old hatchlings of Pixel crossed with a high yellow El Lobo Sambava line. The Sambava line can be seen at this link as the featured male (Croton) shares the same lineage as the dame to these hatchlings, Piper. Requests and deposits have been and are still currently being accepted.

https://www.chameleonforums.com/im-particularly-proud-these-eggs-87901/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom