Out of date, incomplete, or wrong?

The only issue I have is trying to open photos in threads. For some reason it will only display the top half of the image, bottom is just black. Makes it really hard to help people with just a half of a pic. I use an iPhone 8+ and I never had that issue before the recent upgrades.

Don’t know of any other users fighting this. I’m pretty sure it’s a giant conspiracy to try and shut me up!
Same problem on my iPad and phone on occasion.

LOL Facebook groups.

The stories I could tell....

I was on hiatus even from here, because of stuff that went down in those groups. Some people, act pretty childish for as old and knowledgeable as they are said to be. We digress, water :).

Anyway, can we get a copy of this so called care sheet that is better?

One of the biggest problems with the Facebook hive, is information is not long stored. For that reason its hard to Vet, its hard to dispute, and those groups dont allow dispute. None of them, they have their hive minds, with some good ideas, and some poor ones. Also a lot of holes in things they say, and missing information, which make everything else they say questionable. I have said too much, I need to hold my tongue and drop it.

I would like to see the sheets to compare if you could OP, I am not in those groups. I am in a few groups, but it isnt that one, or the other big one. Dont think I could even get in to get the sheets, and if I tried, it would likely end in drama, so if you could copy paste or attach something that would be cool :).
Mission accepted.

I earned this file a few months back. Proud of it. Notice she did not include my arguments against.
79B65B20-887D-4BE2-BEBE-91D5B88ABA6C.png

318A7250-76A3-4BD9-B45F-BBE424B820AB.png

So from the intel you have gathered, I don’t see anything from our care sheets that is wrong or outdated. Much of it is the same, I feel like ours is more detailed in some areas. The articles on hydration and gut loading are good but ppl aren’t going to readily read through something that long lol. I do like the check list...all in all it’s ok. As a new keeper I like how ours is structured, short and to the point and the care sheet pics are awesome. Nice job @Brodybreaux25 (y)

I earned this file a few months back. Proud of it. Notice she did not include my arguments against. View attachment 238754
View attachment 238755
You'll notice it's the same 20 people making all these claims and posts in the groups on FB. I have butted heads with this same person on the same issue. Don't dare disagree or you will be banned or publicly shamed by the whole community. I was kicked out of a group for what I said in a different group for instance. Let them have their FB Groups and FB Popularity contests. Honestly I wish Facebook would suffer the same fate as MySpace by now....

Back
Top Bottom