Our visit with SMCNARY....

lisagr07

Avid Member
I had the opportunity to get some feeders from Steve so it gave me the opportunity to check out his set up.... Man was it impressive, he has done sooooo much since December(?)....
Adult cages, subadult cages, neonate racks in the works and feeders out the wazoo!!!!
some pics.....
Adult cages.. Panthers in the 3cages on the left... Jacksons in the 3 cages on the right.

5etuheze.jpg

Baby raiser with Spock male holding it down...
aju3uhyd.jpg

His male Rambo.. From Sang, Offspring of Noki...
7u4e5a4e.jpg

Lisa where are the pictures? I really want to see his new set ups. Lucky you, getting to meet Steve, see his chams and get feeders? Nice trip.

The 2 Jackson females.. First one is a 3 horn second a single horn... They were both gorgeous!!!
setuvumy.jpg

One more of Steve and Rambo...
rada4eta.jpg

It was a very inspiring visit.... with more to come!!!!!!

Thanks Steve for the feeders!!!! My guys and I appreciate them!!!! And getting to see your set up!!!!!

Awesome pictures! That's a Cpt Kirk boy and not Spock. Everything looks great! Can't wait to see offspring from those Jacksonii.

Thanks for sharing your pictures Lisa. When I come to see you and Stanley you'll have to take me to Steve's.;)

Awesome pictures! That's a Cpt Kirk boy and not Spock. Everything looks great! Can't wait to see offspring from those Jacksonii.

Oops,,, sorry Brian... Got the sire mixed up!!! He's an awesome looking little guy!! Can't wait to see him mature!!!!

Back
Top Bottom