Our visit with SMCNARY....

Lisa,it was fantastic getting to see you and Richard in person, I am so glad you two came to visit!!!! I just finished working on the Neonate Rack and now am just waiting for the Mistking system and the Flexwatt heat tape and the t-stat to come this week so I can finish it. I still have to cut out and screen the tops and bottoms of the 3 inner tubs and put in the artificial plants and finish the plant frames but that's it!!!! :<). I will post the Picts as of now and then again when it is finished. Lisa thanks for the kind comments,hope to see you again soon!!! ImageUploadedByTapatalk1367821351.084286.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1367821386.487077.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1367821426.053488.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1367821483.434631.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1367821529.863575.jpg
More to come

Those are some awesome setups, what a fun visit you must have had and very informative I would imagine.....still looking forward to coming over for the reptile show on the 18th.

wow. this looks like it was an awesome visit. steve, your collection has grown very fast. looks like you dove in head first back into the hobby. great job w/ the setups and a very diverse group of animals.

Very nice! I hope to meet this cat sometime during summer of fall! Fishing, hiking and camping! :D

Thanks for sharing your pictures Lisa. When I come to see you and Stanley you'll have to take me to Steve's.;)

Hey Jann.... If Steve is available we will definitly go for a visit!!! I'm sure he'd love to show you around!!!!! He'll have even more to see by then....

Lisa,it was fantastic getting to see you and Richard in person, I am so glad you two came to visit!!!! I just finished working on the Neonate Rack and now am just waiting for the Mistking system and the Flexwatt heat tape and the t-stat to come this week so I can finish it. I still have to cut out and screen the tops and bottoms of the 3 inner tubs and put in the artificial plants and finish the plant frames but that's it!!!! :<). I will post the Picts as of now and then again when it is finished. Lisa thanks for the kind comments,hope to see you again soon!!!View attachment 78391View attachment 78392View attachment 78393View attachment 78394View attachment 78395
More to come

Steve,,, I can't begin to fathom the knowledge, time and money you have put into this endeavor!!!!! I was soooo happy to finally get to see it all and meet you and Sharon!!!!!
Thank you sooo much for the tour and the feeders!!!!! ;)

Those are some awesome setups, what a fun visit you must have had and very informative I would imagine.....still looking forward to coming over for the reptile show on the 18th.

Sherri,, I really enjoyed seeing Steve's set up!! He's done sooo much in just a few months ,,, I can't imagine what is to come!!!!
I'm also looking forward to the show here,, and getting to meet you and "your " Steve!!!

wow. this looks like it was an awesome visit. steve, your collection has grown very fast. looks like you dove in head first back into the hobby. great job w/ the setups and a very diverse group of animals.

Sang,, Steve has got the "pedal to the metal" yet he is being very conscientious about every move and decision!!!! He definitly knows what he's doing!!! I'm soo happy to have someone close to me that is sooo dedicated and knowledgeable a out Chameleons!!!!!!

Don't ever let me own a house....because this will happen. Lol! Seriously Steve, this is awesome, great job!

Thanks to everyone!!!!!

Wow,I don't know where to start but let me say Thank You to everyone for all the nice comments! Lisa you are welcome anytime and I am sure i will see you more in the future ( I need your help to control my feeder population ) :D This forum and all the fantastic people on it has been an inspiration to me and also a fantastic source of information as well as ideas. Most of what I have done has been a combination of things from past experience as well as what I have seen and shared with you good people. That sharing of ideas and helping each other is what makes this site so special. I have seen so many examples of people helping each other here and I love just being a part of that. I have so much more to do and will keep posting pictures of my projects so that others can get ideas just as I have from the many posts I have seen here. I welcome anyone from this group to come by if you are ever in the area, I love these chameleons and next only to my family and good friends I get the most enjoyment out of what I am doing with them then just about anything else. I want to respond to many of the comments made but will have to refresh my memory and do it one or two at a time (I have these forgetful...senior moments you know :)
One that comes to mind is from Max, hey bud I have invited you to come to the lake house!!! Fishing,hiking all sound good and there is so much more to do BUT my idea of camping is staying at my lake house!!! :<) that said if you want to camp we can put up a tent out in the yard if you want to for you but my old tired rear will be inside in a big soft bed lol. Thanks again to everyone
Steve

Awesome pictures! That's a Cpt Kirk boy and not Spock. Everything looks great! Can't wait to see offspring from those Jacksonii.

Brian, the Kirk boy is starting to show some fantastic and defined blue bars as well as fantastic greens and reds, I think he will be a stud and he just about jumps into my hand. He is so spoiled that he gets an attitude if I make him shoot his tongue to hand feed him, he will eat right from my fingers if I let hem ( spoiled little rascal) :D

Sang, you are one of the first to help me get started again, Rambo is doing fantastic, thanks

Back
Top Bottom