Our first Chameleon

welcome to the forums

that looks like a healthy cham. i dont know which kind, senegal or graceful? lol

Graceful Chameleon

Our cham is a graceful chameleon. Family loved it.

Not sure if male or female but we are calling him Pascal...after the cham in "Tangled".

Any thoughts on male or female? I was told to add some pics of the vent area so here there are:

IMG_4072 by closhusan, on Flickr

IMG_1932 by closhusan, on Flickr

Thanks

i really like the color on your cham he looks great!! congratulations! welcome to the forums!! where did you get him from?:D

i really like the color on your cham he looks great!! congratulations! welcome to the forums!! where did you get him from?:D

We picked him up from the local PJ Pets here.

I am there pretty often cause I buy the rats for my snake there.

The staff take good care of the pets that they have there and are pretty knowledgeable about them.

I feel pretty good about the advice they give since they have been very forward on telling me when they are not sure about a particular topic and referring me to someone else who is as opposed to giving bad advice.

Most of the time he is that lime green colour. The darker pics are from his romp in his natural sunlight basking place.

I got my Cham for a Christmas present too, :) bet your chuffed with him!! Got a nice green going on there, I'm sure you'll find everything your looking for on this forum its defiantly useful!! :)

Aw, he's cute. We haven't decided whether to get a graceful or a veiled yet. I'm still building the 'home' and reading/learning from the forum. I think the wife has sort of decided on veiled since she keeps showing me their pics on here. Keep us posted. lol

Back
Top Bottom