Our Chameleon/Iguana Mural is Finished

jannb

Chameleon Enthusiast
Here’s a few pictures and a link to the progression photos. Our dedication party is this Thursday. Everyone is welcome!
https://www.chameleonforums.com/threads/mural-for-the-front-of-our-house.191870/

IMG_0855.jpeg

IMG_0876.jpeg

IMG_0870.jpeg

IMG_0909.jpeg

IMG_0897.jpeg

IMG_0911.jpeg

IMG_0938.jpeg

Wow! That came out amazing and beautiful! I can’t imagine how impressive it looks in person. 💗 :love: Too much here for any time away or I’d be packing my bag to go to the party. Have a fantastic time celebrating. 🥳🥂

Wow! That came out amazing and beautiful! I can’t imagine how impressive it looks in person. 💗 :love: Too much here for any time away or I’d be packing my bag to go to the party. Have a fantastic time celebrating. 🥳🥂

Thank you Vikki! You are welcome at our house anytime! There’s a cheap, non stop, flight out of Orlando that my daughter takes. She’s here in about 3 hours.

That is so beautiful! They did a wonderful job! 😍 Enjoy the celebration dedication party.🎉
Thank you for sharing the progress and final reveal, he is a truly a wonderful artist and your home looks amazing!🤩

That is so beautiful! They did a wonderful job! 😍 Enjoy the celebration dedication party.🎉
Thank you for sharing the progress and final reveal, he is a truly a wonderful artist and your home looks amazing!🤩

Thank you so much for your nice comments! I am so pleased with the mural!

That mural is incredible!! I knew the mural was going to be spectacular, but this far exceeded my expectations. Absolutely beautiful! 🤩

Back
Top Bottom