Mural for the front of Our House

So awesome! And it has been so cool to follow it coming together! Thanks for sharing the journey. He is so talented.

Mural update:

Mario tells me tomorrow is the day that he will be finished with the mural. We will have a street party to celebrate in a week or two with Mexican music, dancing and champhane. Today Mario surprised me by adding another of our babies to the mural. Here are the progression pictures from today.

IMG_0876.jpeg

IMG_0870.jpeg

IMG_0872.jpeg

IMG_0874.jpeg

IMG_0874.jpeg

IMG_0871.jpeg

IMG_0873.jpeg

IMG_0875.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_0871.jpeg
    IMG_0871.jpeg
    236.9 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_0870.jpeg
    IMG_0870.jpeg
    223.1 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_0876.jpeg
    IMG_0876.jpeg
    160.2 KB · Views: 7
Just beautiful! Piper is like a little Easter egg in there. 🥰 I like how everything else has been repainted to match. I’m sure I’m not the only one that would love to be able to go to that party. 🥳💃🍾
I would love to have you come visit me. My daughter flies out of Orlando on a nonstop and she’s here in 3 hours.
Just incredible! The detail and realism! :love::love::love:

Thank you so much Vikki! Xoxo

Incredible! I think I’d stand out front all day long with my hands on my hips admiring it - for the rest of my days!

Luv luv luv this! First thought it was a blown up photo! The art work is just magnificent. You should put a sign up in your yard with painting done by… and his email. I bet he get commissions from it. Just blown away by the quality.

Back
Top Bottom