orphaned puppies

Andrea
Why don't you offer the puppies to a rescue group? No offense, but your boss wants to make money and doesn't care who buys them. A rescue group will take the time and effort of screening people, perhaps fixing the puppies before they go to a new home and if they are non profit they won't care so much about the money.

I applaud places like Petco and Pet Smart because they invite the local Humane Society to come in and promote their dogs and cats instead of just selling more.

Ignorant people think they are going to make money on animals. It doesn't happen. Not even big name thoroughbred horses make money and can end up at the slaughterhouse just the like Ol' Nelly in the back yard. Meanwhile it is the animal that suffers.

I noticed the pups are fat, so they were being taken care of. They do look like a dachshund in the face.

Pure do you have a link for the genetic dog testing? I have a dog I am curious as Heck to find out what she is.

Andrea
Why don't you offer the puppies to a rescue group? No offense, but your boss wants to make money and doesn't care who buys them. A rescue group will take the time and effort of screening people, perhaps fixing the puppies before they go to a new home and if they are non profit they won't care so much about the money.

I applaud places like Petco and Pet Smart because they invite the local Humane Society to come in and promote their dogs and cats instead of just selling more.

Ignorant people think they are going to make money on animals. It doesn't happen. Not even big name thoroughbred horses make money and can end up at the slaughterhouse just the like Ol' Nelly in the back yard. Meanwhile it is the animal that suffers.

I noticed the pups are fat, so they were being taken care of. They do look like a dachshund in the face.

Pure do you have a link for the genetic dog testing? I have a dog I am curious as Heck to find out what she is.

Me and my boss are not looking to make money. We want these dogs to be healthy and go to a loving home. I'd trust myself more to take care of them than some stranger at a shelter.

The puppies are fat because they have been eating CONSTANTLY. Whenever I fed them the first time, they ate like they havnt seen food before. They weren't malnurished or anything but its odd for them to be THAT hungry. When life gives you lemons you make lemonade. You don't get rid of the lemons because they aren't worth your time or you don't want to bother.

Back
Top Bottom