Orange Veiled?

Hi, I'm new to the chameleon community, (I'm getting a male baby veiled at the end of the month) and I've been doing research for a while, and I am continuing to do research so I keep the mistakes I make with my veiled to a minimum. I've recently stumbled upon a very beautiful male orange Veiled on FL Chams. I was wondering if anyone had ever personally seen an orange Veiled? I've seen two online but I was told by many chameleon owners and by my research that most veileds are green with blues and yellows, and getting darker with high stress levels and ect. But I found this Veiled amazing and the FL Chams reviews are good so I was wondering if anyone has any advice for me?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200928-110332~2.png
    Screenshot_20200928-110332~2.png
    503.1 KB · Views: 125
Hi, I'm new to the chameleon community, (I'm getting a male baby veiled at the end of the month) and I've been doing research for a while, and I am continuing to do research so I keep the mistakes I make with my veiled to a minimum. I've recently stumbled upon a very beautiful male orange Veiled on FL Chams. I was wondering if anyone had ever personally seen an orange Veiled? I've seen two online but I was told by many chameleon owners and by my research that most veileds are green with blues and yellows, and getting darker with high stress levels and ect. But I found this Veiled amazing and the FL Chams reviews are good so I was wondering if anyone has any advice for me?
One piece of advice is that what you are viewing online is not the cham you will be purchasing and the offspring will not necessarily look exactly like thier parents.
Welcome and good luck. Post some pictures when he arrives.

I think there are a couple members that have Chams from that line but I have not seen what they look like as adults. I have one from the Spike line (high blues) and I’m just now seeing the blue. He is around 19 months. He looks like a normal Cham when he’s not fired up.

Back
Top Bottom