One last time before I go the PETCO in NYC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since this thread is going down hill anyway...

Has anyone ever watched a chameleon walk three feet in one sitting? Be honest :)
Actually I have. While traveling abroad last year, I saw not one but two chameleon walking straight, on the floor, from one tree to another.

Ok why are you still here???? You made up your mind... You want to go buy a cham to do your project then return it without care, concern, or regard for its health. You have no love for these animals or their needs so why stay here and frustrate the people that do?

I have been nice and I am now done. There is ABSOLUTELY NO excuse to harm an animal in any way. What you want to do is harming. You do not care about anything other then what you want to get out of this situation. It is sick, wrong, and pathetic. Stop being a TROLL. Go do what your gonna do because your sure as hell not listening to anything we have been trying to say. You basically spit on everyone that was trying to be kind and offer you insight into these animals.

It is STUPID, SENSELESS, AND WRONG. While your peddling your crap you have every single member here focused on this stupidity rather then helping in other threads.

I am done with you and your threads... I hope my fellow members will unwatch this and not get sucked into your BS any further.

@Nydiam2020, I call bs on that, because I actually have used my cham for video footage for an actual show on Animal Planet, and I can definitely say that the chameleon is in more danger than you and your equipment. Scaled was the show and the Panther Cham in the title sequence is my chameleon.
Not sure what you are referring to, I was responding to the insinuation that I was a serial killer...

This is all heart and soul because I’m a girl lol . My France’s was a pet smart baby . We paid for her so no she was not a rescue . She was sick from day one , they told us she was a boy at 2 month old . She was a pretty little girl whom was 6+ month . She had my heart from day one and I would do what I did a billion times over for that little girl . Everything I learned was because Of her care . However would I walk into a Petsmart or Petco today and buy another absolutely not .
The **** has being a girl to do with anything?

Last edited by a moderator:
@Nydiam2020, no one insinuated that you are a serial killer, not sure where you got that from. Also the fact that you are a woman does not inherently place you in more danger than a man. I myself have been abused by a woman. You are just continuing to make excuses to justify your poor choices and actions. You are obviously not the most intelligent individual as represented by your actions and decisions, especially considering that you were given a viable opportunity to obtain the footage you so "desperately" need for your student project, and you chose not to accept it. I have no time for people like you. You actually remind me of my abusive ex by your actions and the way you communicate. Get off this forum and have a good day.

Regards,
Jevin

@Nydiam2020, no one insinuated that you are a serial killer, not sure where you got that from. Also the fact that you are a woman does not inherently place you in more danger than a man. I myself have been abused by a woman. You are just continuing to make excuses to justify your poor choices and actions. You are obviously not the most intelligent individual as represented by your actions and decisions, especially considering that you were given a viable opportunity to obtain the footage you so "desperately" need for your student project, and you chose not to accept it. I have no time for people like you. You actually remind me of my abusive ex by your actions and the way you communicate. Get off this forum and have a good day.

Regards,
Jevin

Well actually.
I know I’m a newb... but I can smell a troll (or a serial killer) a mile away Just sayin’...be careful

Please please don't... It will be extremely stressful on the cham and then when you return it they will put it in a holding room in back in a crappy cage for days before putting it into the semi better crappy display cage.

Your in NY there has to be local reptile stores that would either know keepers or be willing to let you film theirs.

I know your intentions have shifted in your project but if you do this then the intention is just as bad as the initial one. :(
Thanks Beman, I didn't know about the back room :( that is horrible :(

Thanks Beman, I didn't know about the back room :( that is horrible :(
Dude, everyone just need to shut up. The chameleon will not die for picking it up and letting it walk 3 feet. ONCE. specially if it´s a jemen. I see pretty worse here in the forums when they let their cats be around them. putting chameleons of different size on top of eachother, wraping them in blankets and playing with them. on regular basis.

1. is the Project about displaying the chameleon, information about the chameleon or edditing skills?
2. If it´s editing skills, just buy the fotage of that from someone and edit it. The national geografic or history chanel did that a couple of years ago when needing to film a cristatus for their documentary of spinosaururs. and they bought the fotage of someone here on the forums.

Last edited:
Dude, everyone just need to shut up. The chameleon will not die for picking it up and letting it walk 3 feet. ONCE. specially if it´s a jemen. I see pretty worse here in the forums when they let their cats be around them. putting chameleons of different size on top of eachother, wraping them in blankets and playing with them. on regular basis.

1. is the Project about displaying the chameleon, information about the chameleon or edditing skills?
2. If it´s editing skills, just buy the fotage of that from someone and edit it. The natianal geografic did that a couple of years ago when needing to film a cristatus for their documentary of spinosaururs. and they bought the fotage of someone here on the forums.

Everyone is angry bc this person was going to buy a chameleon then return it back to the store. Animals shouldn't be put through that like they are products.

We all know Petco never takes good care of their animals and they can't resell animals that were returned so that cham will be doomed to more neglect.

2. If it´s editing skills, just buy the fotage of that from someone and edit it. The natianal geografic did that a couple of years ago when needing to film a cristatus for their documentary of spinosaururs. and they bought the fotage of someone here on the forums.

That is a good point you bring up. I've seen members post pictures with hats, outfits, doing goofy things, etc. With little to no backlash. It's one of those things where if you're a respected member of something(not with just chameleons, but in life), people give you a pass, even if you're doing something you probably shouldn't, while newcomers are going to get hit hard. You'll see that in nearly any social circle.

Just my observation on how people behave in general, not calling anyone out or anything. I was just thinking about this recently and your post reminded me of it.

Everyone is angry bc this person was going to buy a chameleon then return it back to the store. Animals shouldn't be put through that like they are products.

We all know Petco never takes good care of their animals and they can't resell animals that were returned so that cham will be doomed to more neglect.
And everyone forget that the amount of damage that will cause is the same as the chameleon that is brough to a reptil show and then taken home from there to someones house. Is that a policy they have? the guy can just sell it or give it to someone after that.

That is a good point you bring up. I've seen members post pictures with hats, outfits, doing goofy things, etc. With little to no backlash. It's one of those things where if you're a respected member of something(not with just chameleons, but in life), people give you a pass, even if you're doing something you probably shouldn't, while newcomers are going to get hit hard. You'll see that in nearly any social circle.

Just my observation on how people behave in general, not calling anyone out or anything. I was just thinking about this recently and your post reminded me of it.

The only reason I got so angry is because she has been given a viable option, but she has chosen to take the easier option. She also stated that she was willing to meet with someone.

Anyone else entertained by how @Nydiam2020 has completely ignored @Graves923 reasonable offer and that she has is of the opinion that herself and her equipment are more precious than a cham, especially considering I've had experience with chams and PROFESSIONAL grade equipment that in all honestly, probably blows her equipment out of the water.
I am not ignoring it, please stop accusing and offending people. The reference of my equipment, it was simply in response of the post about being a troll or a serial killer. Regarding @Graves923 actually she/he retracted his/her offer.

The only reason I got so angry is because she has been given a viable option, but she has chosen to take the easier option. She also stated that she was willing to meet with someone.
That is FALSE. Buying id NOT the easy option. Please, read and STOP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom