Oh Poop!

Perceus

I dont seem to find alot of poop in Percy's cage often....maybe once every 3 weeks or so. He is about 9-10 months now and eats well enough when he is not being picky prude. When i do see a bowel movement its very healthy. How much is normal?

I would say every 3 weeks is not the norm. More like every 3 days. Are you 100% positive is is not "hiding" in the cage somewhere. I have found it on the side of a branch dried up, dried up in the rocks of my plants...etc. I thought the same thing, that my chameleon was not pooping but come to find he was. How much and how often is he eating?

Hey Carol....Does your Chameleon look skinny from the top? I mean like looking down on him/her?

Hey Carol....Does your Chameleon look skinny from the top? I mean like looking down on him/her?

I know my veild is use to me by now but when i open his door fast and unexspected he thins himself out and tilts to the side to try to look like a vine but then when he see's me he sits back up and puffs back out the normal size so he could be trying to look thinner as a deffence thing... you have a pic?

Thanks,

Aaron Shimp

I dont with that view but i will get one this weekend for you to check out....if you dont mind of course :)

Hey Carol! Just wanted to let you know that Percy took the biggest poop i have ever seen last weekend! I know your jumping up and down! :p LOL!!!
I made a sunning cage for him and gave him some natural sunlight for a while. I think he LOVED it! :D

Back
Top Bottom