Oh. How. "Lucky."

Angelwolf

Chameleon Enthusiast
As many of you know, I live in Erie, PA. (You know. The ones that made GLOBAL news for getting 6 FEET of snow dumped on us on Christmas. -Ya. That's us!) Well, thanks to the 5 inches of snow we got today, we are now exactly ONE INCH away from beating Buffalo, NY's record of 199.4 inches. Will Erie beat it? Will we make it to 200 inches of snow? The answer is PROBABLY! We have more snow forecasted for Thursday. And then by next Monday, we will have mid-60s! It's been absolutely crazy, this year! We have even had plenty of days of 50 degree weather, but usually spread apart by a couple weeks. Oh! And Erie also holds the title of having the best beaches (freshwater) in America! Ha! I don't plan on seeing the beach at all this year!:confused:

Western PA sucks. We dont get as much snow as you guys up in Erie, but it's still been coming down. Mud, slush, and grey skies constantly. Mixed in with the random 70-80 degree days throughout winter that turn to cold rain/snow the following day. It is the worst place to live for anyone with weather related mental conditions.

Western PA sucks. We dont get as much snow as you guys up in Erie, but it's still been coming down. Mud, slush, and grey skies constantly. Mixed in with the random 70-80 degree days throughout winter that turn to cold rain/snow the following day. It is the worst place to live for anyone with weather related mental conditions.
Tell me about it!

Heck, if you hate winter, it sucks out here too. We didn' get 300 inches of snow, but we do get plenty. What sucks here is the intensity of the cold and the length of winter. We got 10 inches a week before Halloween and we were just hammered again last weekend. I really don' do heat very well, but I'm ready for some 50's and 60's. Please? Anybody?

Ha ha! We get snow accumulations any where from the end of September through May. Doesn't leave much time for summer!

Back
Top Bottom