odd eyes

glaceauz

ive had my veiled for 2 weeks or so and im curious about his eye. he's been this way since i got him and it hasnt seemed to bother him, but i don't want it to get worse if it can. the first picture is his normal (left) eye and the second is the eye in question (right)

Attachments

• DSCF1521.jpg
    DSCF1521.jpg
    233.4 KB · Views: 157
  • DSCF1514.jpg
    DSCF1514.jpg
    226.4 KB · Views: 194
ive had my veiled for 2 weeks or so and im curious about his eye. he's been this way since i got him and it hasnt seemed to bother him, but i don't want it to get worse if it can. the first picture is his normal (left) eye and the second is the eye in question (right)

You didn't ask the seller about the strange eye? I think that would be something to question before you bought him...
It is strange...deformation? Infection? I don't know. But I'm sure one of the senior members will have more info for you. Or just take him to a vet for a check up which never hurts.

it doesnt seem to bother, he hates getting sprayed but thats nothing out of the ordinary, water doesnt seem to bother it, i guessed it was a mutation. he can always spot me with that eye and doesnt miss his food so i guess i wont worry about it for now.
If it's not bothering him, I have to say it's sort of charming.
i like it too lol, makes him more cute :)

Back
Top Bottom