Votes: 77 25.4%
  • three - four

Votes: 27 8.9%
  • five - ten

Votes: 9 3.0%
  • ten plus

Votes: 13 4.3%

• Total voters
jacksonii, rudis, brevicaudatus, b. superciliaris, quadricornis, accuminatus, lateralis. have to say, not always that good results. The superciliaris and quadricornis were both one hatchling and did not survive after a month or so.

greetz
Allen

calyp, pardalis, montium, Fisherii fisherii, multituberculatum, tavetanum, rudis, jack jack, xants, verrus, minor, lateralis

Others: grandis, cepediana, ornata, williamsii

Around 80 Testudo Hermanii

up next: 1 homo sapiens :D

I ve been a chameleon keeper for 13 years and i started breeding chams about 8 years ago with a pair of Chamaeleo Calyptratus.Today i am keeping and breeding some Trioceros Quadricornis Gracilior,Trioceros Deremensis,Furcifer Pardalis(red bar ambilobe) and some very rare Bradypodion Thamnobates,i also have a pair of Trioceros Melleris,its my first experience with this specie and right now they are a little over a year and a half old,close to sexual maturity and i will try to breed them soon.In the past i have had success with Chamaeleo Calyptratus,Rieppeleon Brevicaudatus and furcifer lateralis.I have tried with a few more species with no success,so in total i ve had success with 7 species.

Back
Top Bottom