Nosy boraha

i want the same lil frogs lol an i have air... lol howd i know... i see everything lol..

lol @ not allowed....

There are a few over here in the uk and most do look like ankaramy but you do get a few real nice ones!

to my knowledge, they arent usually that vibrant. The few Ive seen have been grey looking with a blue or red hue. Id love to be able to get my hands on one that looks like that tho... Kinda looks like a fired up tamatave Ive seen.

Yeah, I've heard that the majority of them are a grey-ish color. Apparently these bright ones are breeders "picks!" If I am remembering correctly, it was jared that said most of them are just grey.

I have always wanted this locale. Sadly i cannot do the going price right now. So I will have to wait until you kind people breed one for me :)

It sucks how expensive they are going for! Can't wait to see some cb babies in the future here in the US:)

It sucks how expensive they are going for! Can't wait to see some cb babies in the future here in the US:)

i dont think there that bad concidering noone has them. falys are same or more i wouldnt look for the price to go down soon.

mite i add seems everyone is always out for the deal... cheaper isnt always better it takes abit to get cb to the point to get to all you, that with costs of gettin them to begin with raising them up to sellable age. sure if they imported w/c like they do some other locals maybe but they arnt but if they were lets face it wc's ur takin a chance 1 that you can keep it alive, 2 that the wc female is what its supposedta be again more time an effort proving them out not to mention if they turn out bein mutts all that time, money an effort down the drain go cb when you can. so before you say oh thats to much think about what goes into gettin them to where they could be a little cheaper... just my two cents on that , thanks..

Last edited:
Yeah I have to agree with Rob on this one. They are pretty reasonable considering the importation costs and the rarity of the locale over here. You aint gonna see any cheap cb babies for yrs.

Yea I understand that and all I said was it sucks how expensive they were going for. Not that they should be cheaper.

Yea I understand that and all I said was it sucks how expensive they were going for. Not that they should be cheaper.

lol i know man i just used what you said, it wasnt ment for you but for all in general that wonder why there more an want cheap chams...

Since I will export them together with a good friend I may add some details. First of all, it was really difficult to find somebody in Madagascar who knows what he does and who is really reliable. Then this guy made several test "expeditions" with some trappers, to find out who brings good animals. It's not easy to get them, the pardalis are in this area rarer than in many other places where they are the easiest spotable chams.
So all in all it was not easy to get them and it costs us much more than importing eg Ambilobes or Nosy Be's. That's why they are a bit pricey. But for this we can guarantee good animals with a found place guarantee which will be offered the first time in the US.
We are working on importing other new or extremely rare locals in the future so maybe another new one can follow this year

Since I will export them together with a good friend I may add some details. First of all, it was really difficult to find somebody in Madagascar who knows what he does and who is really reliable. Then this guy made several test "expeditions" with some trappers, to find out who brings good animals. It's not easy to get them, the pardalis are in this area rarer than in many other places where they are the easiest spotable chams.
So all in all it was not easy to get them and it costs us much more than importing eg Ambilobes or Nosy Be's. That's why they are a bit pricey. But for this we can guarantee good animals with a found place guarantee which will be offered the first time in the US.
We are working on importing other new or extremely rare locals in the future so maybe another new one can follow this year

exactly. well said and i look forward to any new locals you can get us, an i will be smilein the whole time thanks..

i dont think there that bad concidering noone has them. falys are same or more i wouldnt look for the price to go down soon.

mite i add seems everyone is always out for the deal... cheaper isnt always better it takes abit to get cb to the point to get to all you, that with costs of gettin them to begin with raising them up to sellable age. sure if they imported w/c like they do some other locals maybe but they arnt but if they were lets face it wc's ur takin a chance 1 that you can keep it alive, 2 that the wc female is what its supposedta be again more time an effort proving them out not to mention if they turn out bein mutts all that time, money an effort down the drain go cb when you can. so before you say oh thats to much think about what goes into gettin them to where they could be a little cheaper... just my two cents on that , thanks..

Hey guys these are WC Nosy Boraha. That is what cains chams told me in a PM.

Back
Top Bottom