Nick Mole contact? Looking for Mt Meru

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, I just email him from my phone and he sends back immediately. We have been know to do this throughout the day almost on a daily basis it seems. Kinda strange no one can get ahold of him. I guess I buy from him all the time though so maybe that could have some influence.

-Justin

Lol, I just email him from my phone and he sends back immediately. We have been know to do this throughout the day almost on a daily basis it seems. Kinda strange no one can get ahold of him. I guess I buy from him all the time though so maybe that could have some influence.

-Justin

tell him to respond to me! ;)

[email protected]! I am really interested in a Mt. Meru Male! I just need to know that they are REAL Mt. Meru's, by sending me pics of the ones that he does have.

They are the real deal, they are running $200 a pair, I'm not sure if he's selling single males yet i think he's giving people a chance to grab up pairs as they will most likely sell faster that way. He has an older pic of a male on his site that represents the ones he sells if you haven't already checked that one out.

-Justin

They are the real deal, they are running $200 a pair, I'm not sure if he's selling single males yet i think he's giving people a chance to grab up pairs as they will most likely sell faster that way. He has an older pic of a male on his site that represents the ones he sells if you haven't already checked that one out.

-Justin

200 a pair? MEH I need to get one fast! haha, he priced it 115 for one male, and 160 shipped to my door.

tell him to respond to me! ;)

[email protected]! I am really interested in a Mt. Meru Male! I just need to know that they are REAL Mt. Meru's, by sending me pics of the ones that he does have.

My suggestion would be to respond to one of his ads or call him. I highly doubt someone saying to respond to chameleonrave on chamforums is going to work. He is also not going to send you 300 pictures of all his animals for you to choose from. He sends what he sends. These animals are not going to be 100% perfect so if you are looking for a perfect specimen I wouldnt contact him or anyone else who has farm raised or WCs. Be prepared to deal with parasites also.

My suggestion would be to respond to one of his ads or call him. I highly doubt someone saying to respond to chameleonrave on chamforums is going to work. He is also not going to send you 300 pictures of all his animals for you to choose from. He sends what he sends. These animals are not going to be 100% perfect so if you are looking for a perfect specimen I wouldnt contact him or anyone else who has farm raised or WCs. Be prepared to deal with parasites also.

I have contacted him and he is giving me all the details and I am fully aware of them being WC. thanks for your input. I am thinking it over about ordering one just yet.

I have contacted him and he is giving me all the details and I am fully aware of them being WC. thanks for your input. I am thinking it over about ordering one just yet.

Well, if it makes you feel any better, I just ordered a pair of montiums from him a few weeks ago that are wild caught and they are doing great. I've been ordering from him for a long time now, and nothing I have bought from him has died on me...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom