Looking for Mt. Meru jacksonii

Status
Not open for further replies.

OldChamKeeper

Chameleon Enthusiast
Hello to all.

It has been some years since I visited the site. With small children suddenly in my life I found I honestly did not have time to maintain chams to the level I am known for. I was passionate in looking for my Male Parsonii, it has been 15 years now since my last one passed away. Like many in these tough economic times, I can't afford to go spending a huge amount of cash (Parson's costing 2k and up) however.......

I have found with the kids being a bit older I want to fill that emptiness in my life and get back into my Chams. In my home, what we own we breed, I do not buy animals to be showpieces. That said I am looking for a healthy pair of Mt. Meru jacksonii. Rest assured if you have a pair and I buy them will go not only to a home of reptile keepers but a person with the skill to repoduce them and continue their bloodlines for other keepers to enjoy.

Contact me at my e-mail for a fast response however I will check back more often. [email protected]

Happy Holidays to all.

Ralph

Still looking. Any ideas folks? I do plan on attending the Pomona Herp show in Jan. but as always I pefer to find Chams using a chameleon site. :D

Still in the market. I will be visiting the Pomona Reptile show in CA on Jan 7th if anybody knows of a vendor that might have a few at that show.

Tanzania closed wildlife exports for a while but it's just starting to open now. Keep an eye out, you should start seeing them for sale.

I just purchased from a forum member what appears to be a wonderful looking pair that has been in captivity for 5 months already. They will arrive Thursday. Thanks to all who offered some leads. Be ready for some offspring in a year looking for homes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom