US Dwarf Jackson Chameleons

OldChamKeeper

Chameleon Enthusiast
Hello.

It's been quite sometime since I posted anything. I've quietly kept to myself all these years.

I am still looking for a pair of Mnt Meru Dwarf Jacksons. Any help would be appreciated. Please contact me directly at [email protected] since I don't pop on this site as much as I used to.

Thanks

Hi, there aren't any known Mt. Meru jacksons in the US. With them being illegal to export from Tanzania we want be seeing them anytime soon sadly.

I'm a little out of touch to be honest. So Tanzania is officially closed huh? Well, I'll keep looking and if anybody knows of any, I'm all ears regardless of how old this post might become down the road.

I'm a little out of touch to be honest. So Tanzania is officially closed huh? Well, I'll keep looking and if anybody knows of any, I'm all ears regardless of how old this post might become down the road.
There is a breeding group in Europe with people that have the ability to export to the US. It may be a few years, but there is a possibility to work with them again even if Tanzania never opens back up.

Back
Top Bottom