Nick Mole contact? Looking for Mt Meru

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edward Kim

Established Member
Hi folks,

I've posted here about locating some Mt Meru Jackson's, even exhausting all my resources. BTW thanks for all that tried to help. I now realize that the species is either seasonal or under strict restriction due to CITES. So the majority of my sources point to one man, Nick Mole from FCR (first choice reptiles). I was absolutely amazed when I went to his website and saw juvenile Meru's for sale! I tried to email him to see if they are still available, but got no reply. I've tried a few more times with the same results. I want to just buy the animals directly from the site, but if they're not available then i'll be out of cash and would have to wait to get reimburse. My question is, does he reply to emails? Has anyone talk to him recently? I really hope he's not ignoring my emails, after all I've hear nothing but good things.

Cheers,
Ed

In no way do I wanna disrespect him, but I've read some pretty bad reviews. Obese wanting to also place an order with him but had no luck reaching him, google him and read for yourself. I was willing to give him a shot, but him not picking up and some of the reviews kind of shook me.
Like I said, I'm not trying to downtalk him because he's also had good reviews.

I have bought from Nick and he is fine to work with. What some people don't seem to realize is they are buying wild caught chameleons that just came in. Yes these can and usually are a bit rough. That is to be expected so if you want a perfect cham to arrive don't do it. If you are prepared to have to acclimate it and offer some TLC them you can get a great buy. If I want to talk to I call him.

He promptly replied to an email i sent a week ago about another species within an hr of my inquiry. So I don't know what the problem would be other than he's busy or they are not in stock anymore id imagine. I contacted him through his sites email for what its worth.

Yeah, I figured he was out, thus no response. I think that's understandable, just didn't want to make the purchase, forward the cash and get no animal.

I'd call him. Your email could have gone to spam by mistake. Plus he has multiple ads up all the time on KS so he deals with tons of emails daily I'd guess. Ive talked to others who buy some of the rarer species he gets and Ive heard good things overall. Any wc is going to be a gamble so be prepared for anything, no matter who you go through.

I have bought from Nick and he is fine to work with. What some people don't seem to realize is they are buying wild caught chameleons that just came in. Yes these can and usually are a bit rough. That is to be expected so if you want a perfect cham to arrive don't do it. If you are prepared to have to acclimate it and offer some TLC them you can get a great buy. If I want to talk to I call him.

I agree. He is hard to get in touch with some times and customer service could be a little better. I usually just email him through one of his Kingsnake ads and he responds or send a mail inquiring about what he has available at the moment then ask about what I really want;)

Laurie is right about the WCs. If the animal is sub par even for a WC he has been good by sending me replacements The F1's I have got from him are in excellent condition but its hard to get true pairs:eek:

Persistence pays!!!

I am also on the look out for Mt. Meru's. I have been looking for some since Sept. maybe? If you find someone who has any let me know. I have an extra setup custom built for one. :)

I've also tried First Choice Reptiles and sent out many emails. and nothing. I've talked to breeders trying to import and no luck they kept getting Mt. Kenyans and Reg. Jackson's when they ordered Mt. Merus. Someone contacted me a few weeks ago about having a few males and females they were willing to sell and when I replied I got no response. They seem to be difficult to get.

What the heck!?!? I've been trying to contact him for the last two weeks! I want to buy some stuff from him but he hasn't replied since the first email. :(

What the heck!?!? I've been trying to contact him for the last two weeks! I want to buy some stuff from him but he hasn't replied since the first email. :(

Kara it took two months to contact him. i asked him to send me pics before i would purchase and it was an hour ago, but he emailed me back a half hr. after i emailed him the first time.

send it from your personal email not from the site itself.
GOOD LUCK :)

Blah. :( I'm still trying! I've been using my personal email address and I've sent emails to both of his email addresses.

Blah. :( I'm still trying! I've been using my personal email address and I've sent emails to both of his email addresses.

Keep trying! I hate how that happens. :( I wish they could be more prompt with getting back to people, they are probably busy though. :/ I really hope he sends me pictures today before they are all bought up. I am dying to get one. ha. if you can't get a hold of him call him.

Yeah I think I'm going to.

I mean I can understand a short delay in email responses but two weeks is a bit much. :/

Yeah I think I'm going to.

I mean I can understand a short delay in email responses but two weeks is a bit much. :/

agreed. mention to email me back :p ha and add pics lol. I would call, but now my phone is out of time ><. I hate wating for something like this. ha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom