New WC Faly Field Trip (Lots o Pics)

Scott85

I want to say thank you to the Gesangs first off. This guy is amazing, the care they put into these animals shows. He was a bit apprehensive of his new home for the first few days. Some hornworms and the sight of a pretty lady calmed him down though. He was so chilled out yesterday that I felt comfortable with taking him on a short ride to a local greenhouse to get some decent pictures of him. I felt that he should be in a more natural setting than my cham room given his origins...

But first some pics of some pretty flowers, one of the reasons I love this greenhouse sooo much. Well the plants and the Awesome owners!

post1.jpg

post2.jpg

Now for the main event. He is already more than I could have hoped for. However he is still pretty small so I can't wait to see how he colors up in the next few months. First one is for an idea of his size, the rest are him having fun in the trees.

post3.jpg

post4.jpg

post5.jpg

post6.jpg

Then it was time to go, the camera battery was drained from nearly 100 pictures. He was not ready, so I let him chill for another half hour while I talked to the owners. Here he is as I tried to get him to get off the trees.

post7.jpg

post8.jpg

Here is his girlfriend. She is not too into him atm, but he LOVES her!

post9.jpg

And for anyone that may be following my CH clutch here is the largest boy as of today struting his stuff.

post 10.jpg

Yeah it was between him and the one that you have right now :D. You got yours first so made my descision easier :). But I am so glad that I got him, he is so chilled out and I can't stop looking at him.

I know what you mean I cant stop looking at my guy:DI cant beleave how chill and awesome all of the Falys they have and sold are.

Awesome pics Scott! Your guy looks stunning man. And the young male you posted looks bad a-- bro! I cant wait to see them color up. Keep the pics coming man.

Thanks guys, some of the pics I really am proud of. I have never been much of a shutterbug, but I got lucky with a good subject.

That little guy looks sooo much better in person! I have not yet been able to get a picture of the lil ones that catures the full colors yet. All that is showing up is the red spots and lil hints of blue. For the most part their bars have very light background blues. The camera thinks its greyish white though :rolleyes:. Hopefully soon they will start to show some vibrant colors. I am really starting to get antsy watching them. Although it really is awesome watching them all color up at once :). Fingers Still Crossed!

That is one beautiful cham you got there. I love his markings. The female is also a beauty too. Are you going to breed them?

Thank you. They both are very clean and fairly young WCs. I received her at around 35g in January. She is now around 55-60ish, she seems to growing very slowly now. They will be getting together in the future. She is the one that is gonna deciede how soon though. I think she just started to cycle, infertiles, as I got him. Also I would like to plump her up a bit more before breeding. I am also hoping to get a few more ladies for him this summer.

Great pictures. I can tell he was having a great time.

I didn't know, when I sold him, that he was my husband's favorite. Got myself in a little hot water over that one. But he obviously went to a great home.

The details of his bar pattern are so different from the others. Do post pictures of him in the future so we can see how his patterning matures.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom