New to the Forums!

npena

Hello my name is Noe and new to the Forums. I have a 2 Panther and i am hooked. I have a colorful 2 year old Ambanja and also have a female ambilobe that is about 7 Months. looking to become a breeder but have lots to learn so hopefully the forums will help me reach my goals. thanks Noe [/B]

Waves HI!!!

You'll learn tons here!! The amount of knowledge the posters here have is staggering. As you are planning on breeding, make sure you check out the breeding forum....there's a wealth of information there.

Congrats on joining the forum. You will find, like I did, many friends and tons of valuable information.

Breeding chameleons is very rewarding and very enjoyable for me.
However, I must say, it takes up tons of your time. The time I have invested in my family of chameleons, by far exceeds the money I have put into them. ( lots of $$$$ has gone into them too.)

Once you raise your baby chams for a couple months you quiclky realize why they sell for $150 - $250. People put tons of time and money into a newly hatched clutch. They raise the hatchlings like they are their own kids in many cases and then hate to part with them.

Best of Luck to you and see you around the forums.

Thanks

Thanks everybody for all the welcomes and advice. I have spent a lot of money and time on my chams already; however, in my eyes all well worth it. I'll check the breeders forum for sure, see you guys around, Noe

Back
Top Bottom