2024 Chameleon Goals?

My goals, hmmmm.
1. Replace the mesh on the enclosures that the darn crickets have bitten thru, so I can minimize having crickets everywhere. One actually hitch hiked with me on my motorcycle to work. Lol
A full grown silk worm did the same w my husband, and a homebuyer saw it sitting on his jacket, too funny.
2. Figure out how to have successful batch of silkworms everything I hatch eggs, so sick of them dying around 2 weeks old, just lost 2000 again, arghhh
3. Continue my grasshopper breeding project, hoping for a bunch of babies any day now.
4. Continue finding great caretakers for my babies, everybody so far are really doing such a great job, I love this forum.
5. Find more hours. Time just flies too fast.
6. Have one or some of my pictures in the calendar. 😇
That is hilarious! What did the woman do when she saw the silkworm? 🤣🤣🤣

1, get this first cage up and rolling for my sons Jacksonii Xanth. Almost finished, should have him in 2 weeks.

2, make sure I’m teaching my son the correct and proper requirements, and not just doing it all myself.

3, Hopefully, get my wife enjoying this hobby over missed so much so I can get a couple more smaller species in Bioactive enclosures Q4.

Just glad to be back in general!

Happy 2024 Chamily! So happy to have you all here and the friendships that have been made along the way. It is amazing to watch the new members grow into fine keepers. Then to watch you help in threads teaching other new members all the info we have taught you. Thank you for keeping the energy alive and well here. Thank you for making this forum a happy and inviting place for not only each of us but for all the new people that post or those that lurk. I am very thankful for all of you and wish the best in 2024. ❤️

Happy 2024 Chamily! So happy to have you all here and the friendships that have been made along the way. It is amazing to watch the new members grow into fine keepers. Then to watch you help in threads teaching other new members all the info we have taught you. Thank you for keeping the energy alive and well here. Thank you for making this forum a happy and inviting place for not only each of us but for all the new people that post or those that lurk. I am very thankful for all of you and wish the best in 2024. ❤️
You are amazing @Beman we are all very blessed to have you in this community ❤️

I believe Sherbert would be very sick, without the help of yall. thanks to this forum I have fixed his calcium, changed his basking light, found a good vet and so much more! Sherbert is a year and a half and doing so very well. I want to continue to help him thrive and encourage others on here too. thanks @Brad and the whole team for making this forum possible!

I believe Sherbert would be very sick, without the help of yall. thanks to this forum I have fixed his calcium, changed his basking light, found a good vet and so much more! Sherbert is a year and a half and doing so very well. I want to continue to help him thrive and encourage others on here too. thanks @Brad and the whole team for making this forum possible!
Agreed! Nachito would probably have died if it wasn’t for everyone’s knowledge and kindness! Big thank you to everyone, especially @Beman @MissSkittles and @kinyonga for the support when me and Nachitos journey started!

If It weren’t for @Brad creating this forum, maintaining it and keeping it a friendly and welcoming place for all, all we’d have is that Reddit place and no thank you! Much love to Brad and let’s not forget our wonderful moderators too @JacksJill @Decadancin @ferretinmyshoes and of course, @Beman
Best Friends Forever Vikings GIF by Vinnie Camilleri

Back
Top Bottom