2024 Chameleon Goals?

Always glad to be of any little bit of help I can….but this forum wouldn’t be what it is without @Brad and the moderators and a lot of people on here willing to do somewhat tedious things like husbandry reviews, etc.

We also need the people who come here and learn to stick around to help as well. We all have something to contribute IMHO!

This forum is a “family”…or should I say a chamily?

Fates willing and the creek don’t rise I will breed Trishul with Bayonet this spring. I hope to acquire so new males for Falchion’s daughters.

As far as the forum, completion of the update on the resources section is a big priority. Waiting on a software update and some further review and it could get done.

1. Replace the mesh on the enclosures that the darn crickets have bitten thru, so I can minimize having crickets everywhere. One actually hitch hiked with me on my motorcycle to work. Lol
A full grown silk worm did the same w my husband, and a homebuyer saw it sitting on his jacket, too funny.

Just wondering what the homebuyer said when they saw the silkworm on your husband's jacket. I don't know why I assumed it was a woman...

Fates willing and the creek don’t rise I will breed Trishul with Bayonet this spring. I hope to acquire so new males for Falchion’s daughters.

As far as the forum, completion of the update on the resources section is a big priority. Waiting on a software update and some further review and it could get done.
Best of luck to you on all of that! But especially the breeding! You have some amazing chameleons!

1. Replace the mesh on the enclosures that the darn crickets have bitten thru, so I can minimize having crickets everywhere. One actually hitch hiked with me on my motorcycle to work. Lol
A full grown silk worm did the same w my husband, and a homebuyer saw it sitting on his jacket, too funny.

Just wondering what the homebuyer said when they saw the silkworm on your husband's jacket. I don't know why I assumed it was a woman...
Ohhh I thought it was a joke, hehe the way you wrote it up, sounded like the beginning of one. Hehe that's too funny. U know the joke: like what did the mama tomato say to the baby tomato???? Catchup.

Anyways OK so the homebuyer was like what is that on your arm, it's moving... my husband freaked at first alittle, then starting laughing when he saw it n told the buyers about me n our zoo. They were of course loving the solkworm n the pictures, thought it was amazing. He kept it at office as office pet for about 2 weeks n brought it home when it coocconed.

Ohhh I thought it was a joke, hehe the way you wrote it up, sounded like the beginning of one. Hehe that's too funny. U know the joke: like what did the mama tomato say to the baby tomato???? Catchup.

Anyways OK so the homebuyer was like what is that on your arm, it's moving... my husband freaked at first alittle, then starting laughing when he saw it n told the buyers about me n our zoo. They were of course loving the solkworm n the pictures, thought it was amazing. He kept it at office as office pet for about 2 weeks n brought it home when it coocconed.
Oh my gosh I love that!!! I accidentally brought a BSFL to work with me one day but luckily no one noticed. Oh the joys of having these chameleons...it never ends.

Oh my gosh I love that!!! I accidentally brought a BSFL to work with me one day but luckily no one noticed. Oh the joys of having these chameleons...it never ends.
I had the girls at the gas station. Tell me I had a mealworm on my shirt in the morning where I stopped to get my coffee. Gezz that was embarrassing. Now I only feed them in the afternoon. after work. 🤣

Last edited:
I have several goals Big one is getting two new cages set up. And possibly doing some small batch, breeding with Oshaughnessy with a good friend named Bill. And hopefully new friend Elizaann . I’ve always been a hobbyist never really interested in breeding. But boy with the new found friendships out there like Rebecca ,Steve and Alicia And learning about social media as an old fart . I’m sure loving what I’m doing . And it all really started right here as a lurker for many years, then joining then actually participating . So I want to wish all of you the best year yet for 2024 … let’s do this 😊❤️

I had the girls at the gas station. Tell me I had a mealworm on my shirt in the morning where I stopped to get my coffee. Gezz that was embarrassing. Now I only feed them in the afternoon. after work. 🤣

This went from 2024 chameleon goals, to 2024 chameleon nightmares real quick 😳

I have several goals Big one is getting two new cages set up. And possibly doing some small batch, breeding with Oshaughnessy with a good friend named Bill. And hopefully new friend Elizaann . I’ve always been a hobbyist never really interested in breeding. But boy with the new found friendships out there like Rebecca ,Steve and Alicia And learning about social media as an old fart . I’m sure loving what I’m doing . And it all really started right here as a lurker for many years, then joining then actually participating . So I want to wish all of you the best year yet for 2024 … let’s do this 😊❤️
You bet I’m in! I am so excited to see where breeding the shamrocks will lead me and what relationships I will build along the way. It’s going to be amazing. And I’m honored to be a friend ❤️

Listen here, if you're a old fart then I must be dust in the wind 🤣

Back
Top Bottom