Finding Oshaughnessy's Chameleon in South Carolina

Hello, my name is Jay Meredith. I am a Zoo and Wildlife Photographer, my goal is to educate and get people to care about species they don't think about much. Whether it be the Binturong or the Elephant Eared Chameleon. My goal is to get people to fall in love with the species. Over the last year and a half, I've documented over 900 species of animals across the east coast. My goal is to document 1000 by July!! So far I've photographed 5 species of Chameleon and was wondering if anyone in South Carolina has the Oshaugnessy's Chameleon! It is a species I've been trying to find for a little bit and I would love to collaborate with a breeder if possible!!

Calumma oshaughnessyi is a great Calumma species. I do not know of any Calumma oshaughnessyi keepers in South Carolina. However I have kept a trio here in central California for a while.

This is a picture of my male Calumma oshaughnessyi male named "Walter".

Male1CalummaOshaughnessyi10 copy.jpg

Best Regards
Jeremy A. Rich

Wow!!! Walter is beautiful 🥹, I seriously want more people to know about this incredible species!!! Everyone knows the Panther, Jackson's and Veiled but not many people know about this incredible animal!!! You seriously do an amazing job!! Walter is breathtaking!!

Wow!!! Walter is beautiful 🥹, I seriously want more people to know about this incredible species!!! Everyone knows the Panther, Jackson's and Veiled but not many people know about this incredible animal!!! You seriously do an amazing job!! Walter is breathtaking!!
Thanks.

Good luck locating a keeper keeping Calumma oshaughnessyi. This species is a great Calumma species.

Best Regards
Jeremy A. Rich

That's amazing!!! I definitely want to gain more info on the species as a whole! Would love to photograph them but I'm definitely willing to wait for the opportunity to present itself!

Back
Top Bottom