New to Reptiles - Considering a Chameleon

Kammerflage has beautiful chameleons, and a lot of their panthers are known for being friendly. Though I don't guarantee that. My old man Ryker I originally got for them, he's been healthy for his entire until this last year, but he will be turning five on November. So he's relatively old for a panther. And even though he's blind he's still friendly as all get out.

Kammerflage has beautiful chameleons, and a lot of their panthers are known for being friendly. Though I don't guarantee that. My old man Ryker I originally got for them, he's been healthy for his entire until this last year, but he will be turning five on November. So he's relatively old for a panther. And even though he's blind he's still friendly as all get out.
I didn't try holding Tyrion for a long time lol I was afraid he was going to bite me. I called Briana at Kammer and asked if I missed the window of opportunity not holding him at an earlier age. She laughed and said no way. From that point on I've held him a lot I have no fear what's so ever. I take him outside and let him climb in a Hibiscus tree I bought him for the summer and will bring the tree indoors when it turns cool. He actually moves towards the door when I walk pass his cage ... thinking his getting out. He's so freakin cute! I love him.

Both my kammerflage chameleons are easy going, the one almost prefers people it would seem... my tree candy juvenile in my photo has become my favorite Cham colors I've ever seen, but he does not like people in the least. He bites my phone, branches that I try to take him out with, bugs that he doesn't like(yes he bites at them, not eating though...). I could spend more time with him and I'm sure i could lighten him up, but I'm over the whole handling thing. I just like to look at them and give them sweet cages lol

Back
Top Bottom