NEW SET FOR MY CHAMELEON

Yeah. So sorry that that had to happen ???I recently got a chameleon and would be devastated if anything happened to him. ? so sorry.

I spent a few hours yesterday setting up his new home, which makes it even more poignant. Hammy was a fantastic wee guy, great personality too.

Yeah, that's a good idea. It's all sitting well and ready for another wee guy to occupy.
I've just woke up and noticed small pockets of moisture, like condensation. It's only along the gravel substrate. Any ideas?

Im just confused as to why you went with that small set up after making a thread about it and everyone telling you it was not big enough...

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-08-07-03-51-13.png
    Screenshot_2020-08-07-03-51-13.png
    218.6 KB · Views: 87
I thought I'd bought the bigger one at 90x45x90.
Sadly my chameleon passed away last night, with pneumonia. Unfortunately he never got back to his new home. Devastated!

The new one is huge! I'd like to buy another veiled chameleon. Would he be OK in my new setup? I really want to use it, as its fully planted, New led bar, uvb and halogen spot.

I find it very strange that you ordered the wrong one. We told you what you needed and for some reason you buy the wrong one.

I actually fail to believe that you "accidently" ordered the wrong one because if it was 90x45x90 then it would obviously be square, not wider than tall. firstly theres the title and then theres the photo, seems very hard to order "the wrong one". Im confused. I need an explanation. sorry Hammy passed away. I don't know man... I just feel like we've told you what you need like 3 times and still the wrong one comes... Just saying.....

Last edited:
The new one is huge! I'd like to buy another veiled chameleon. Would he be OK in my new setup? I really want to use it, as its fully planted, New led bar, uvb and halogen spot.
no cham can be in a cage that small. That cage is for like leopard gackos and bearded dragons

Back
Top Bottom