NEW SET FOR MY CHAMELEON

Don't know why anyone would put an animal/pet in an enclosure thats just the reccomend size. If you have a passion for something where is it ???? Iam sure 1 of my dogs would survive in a 6x6 pen thats not the point

Don't know why anyone would put an animal/pet in an enclosure thats just the reccomend size. If you have a passion for something where is it ???? Iam sure 1 of my dogs would survive in a 6x6 pen thats not the point
IMO, an adult male veiled is ok in a 3x1.5x3, or a 2x2x4. This is the MINIMUM if you want to go buy a giant 4x3x6 or something go right ahead well done you! even though its a minimum there is still good space in a 2x2x4 or 3x1.5x3

IMO, an adult male veiled is ok in a 3x1.5x3, or a 2x2x4. This is the MINIMUM if you want to go buy a giant 4x3x6 or something go right ahead well done you! even though its a minimum there is still good space in a 2x2x4 or 3x1.5x3
What are you talking about?? I don't have a male veiled

no its not a test i'm just curious because you seem very outspoken about keeping chams above recommended dimensions. what cham do you have?
Ok where you being outspoken or just honest/frustrated at lthrbecks lack of understanding about tank size??

Ok where you being outspoken or just honest/frustrated at lthrbecks lack of understanding about tank size??
You are missing the point . About dimensions just because a chameleon Can be kept in a certain size enclosure doesn't mean as an owner we shouldn't strive to give more

You are missing the point . About dimensions just because a chameleon Can be kept in a certain size enclosure doesn't mean as an owner we shouldn't strive to give more
of course. That is where free ranges come to play. I totally agree with you that the owner should strive for more. But what confuses me is when you say that they shouldn't be kept at recommended dimensions. I'm not sure why you're saying that you shouldnt keep chams in recommended enclosures. Keeping chams in recommended enclosures is perfectly fine and your cham will live a long happy life if you do so. It will be the same with a larger cage. This is also coming from somebody who thought they had a male and had a 3x1.5x3 which is MINIMUM for a male panther. now you know you have a female and thats fine. I'm finding it strange that you're saying we shouldn't keep chams in 2x2x4's and 3x1.5x3's when YOU keep YOUR cham in a 3x1.5x3

Last edited:
of course. That is where free ranges come to play. I totally agree with you that the owner should strive for more. But what confuses me is when you say that they shouldn't be kept at recommended dimensions. I'm not sure why you're saying that you shouldnt keep chams in recommended enclosures. Keeping chams in recommended enclosures is perfectly fine and your cham will live a long happy life if you do so. It will be the same with a larger cage. This is also coming from somebody who thought they had a male and had a 3x1.5x3 which is MINIMUM for a male panther. now you know you have a female and thats fine. I'm finding it strange that you're saying we shouldn't keep chams in 2x2x4's and 3x1.5x3's when YOU keep YOUR cham in a 3x1.5x3
Get some sleep Pamela you look tired

what are you reading (no where in what i said did I say chams should not be kept in recommended sized enclosures)

I think you have a problem you should read the comments more carefully before you post stuff

Back
Top Bottom