New ReptiBreeze XL

After noticing my little guy got use to his cage he began trying to cram himself into spots I had blocked off. (To avoid finding him laying right under the uv lamp from roof of cage again.) I decided to suck it up and get him a bigger cage to grow into for awhile. Decided XL should fit his needs for a very long time. Here is the results.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    174.7 KB · Views: 191
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    317.2 KB · Views: 166
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    293.8 KB · Views: 152
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    294.8 KB · Views: 140
I've had straight branches just need to go get some new longer ones I went from the medium ReptiBreeze to the XL so almost nothing but the vinyl plants were saved

That's why the vine hammock in there slopes at an angle. What's strange is he's been sticking to the lower 1/4 of the cage on the hibiscus

Looks great....I plan on getting the same cage in about a month. I've been picking up plants, branches etc. so when I get it I can move in in soon after. Fiona is quickly outgrowing her cage. The next one will be her third and last one.

Lol that's how ghost is, except since I moved him to the much larger cage I have noticed he's almost completely terrified or pissed at me. I went to feed him horn worms (normally hand fed) and he would come close at all

My veiled loves his reptibreeze XL. In hindsight, wish I would've started out with it instead of the medium that came with the chameleon starter kit setup. Even though the cage is pretty big (24x24x48"), he still insists on coming out and exploring whenever we're home. The funny thing is that he actually goes back to the cage and puts himself to bed around 8:00-8:30pm! We let him sleep on top and on the side of it a couple of times, and he didn't move an inch until we turned on his lights in the morning. Your setup looks very nice with way more plants and vines than my cage (I'm jealous). People are asking about your UVB distance because some of the bulbs are only effective at 9" or less, so if they spend a lot of time down low in a 4 foot tall cage, you may want to upgrade to a more powerful one. I have a little topiary about 5-6" under mine and upgraded from a 5.0 tropical to a 10.0 desert just to give him a little extra UVB. It's his primary basking spot so he's up there a lot. But he grew up just fine with the 5.0 for the first 10 months and is very healthy with no MBD. Seems like you're doing a good job, keep up the good work!
image.jpg

Last edited:
Looks great....I plan on getting the same cage in about a month. I've been picking up plants, branches etc. so when I get it I can move in in soon after. Fiona is quickly outgrowing her cage. The next one will be her third and last one.
I bought mine in mid-March. I did a lot of online shopping and the best price that I found was from a random distributor through Walmart.com. Brand new in the box shipped to my door for $98.69. I believe it was on sale at the time. So shop around and you might find a good deal like I did.

I bought mine in mid-March. I did a lot of online shopping and the best price that I found was from a random distributor through Walmart.com. Brand new in the box shipped to my door for $98.69. I believe it was on sale at the time. So shop around and you might find a good deal like I did.
Amazon has it for less. (y)

Back
Top Bottom