New member and soon to be cham owner

I put a timer on when I hand mist , I like 4 min . I have a automatic Mister as well . That gos off 5 times throughout the day 2 -10 min and 3-4min . I just changed it it's getting warm here now . My babie really like there misting I do warm water when I hand mist . They will just sit and enjoy . Not all chameleon like it . Just try misting him see what he think . My hand Mister I can just to a very fine mist and it'll message for probably two minutes before needing to re-pump .
Okay thank you I will do that! And yeah he will walk away if I mist him directly but sometimes he sits and enjoys it but he turns brown sometimes when I mist him to

If your hand Mister is a reg
Okay thank you I will do that! And yeah he will walk away if I mist him directly but sometimes he sits and enjoys it but he turns brown sometimes when I mist him to
try warmer water and the spray coming from behind if u can . I find that works with my babies . They don't like it if I spray from front they think it's invasive .

If your hand Mister is a reg

try warmer water and the spray coming from behind if u can . I find that works with my babies . They don't like it if I spray from front they think it's invasive .
the only warmer I could get is boiling water I have it as hot as it goes from the fosset but it's not hot when it comes out

Less in less out , sounds ok on poo . Add misting even if he does not seem to be drinking they do war of the mist . Think of there climate , misty , foggy , rain . Let's see if @Matt Vanilla Gorilla @Andee ,@kinyonga think . I don't think it's a concern not eating right now .
With all the great advice going around there is just no need for me! One thing that I have noticed though is that the glistening that real outside sunshine adds to water drops on leaves of plants seem to magically make water more attractive to chameleons!

With all the great advice going around there is just no need for me! One thing that I have noticed though is that the glistening that real outside sunshine adds to water drops on leaves of plants seem to magically make water more attractive to chameleons!
Oh Matt theres always a need to hear from you . See I did not even think of that bit of advice . I observe this occurrents daily :love:.

Back
Top Bottom