New member and soon to be cham owner

I'm not sure how or how much to supplement calcium so I was hoping for a pointer on that and how much at a time.
I was reading I should be giving them 5-6 crickets a day and occasionally meal worms because they apparently are hard to digest? Was wondering other good foods except roaches my fiancé can't stand roachces.
Temps are 68* coldest and darkest part of the cage and 90* in basking spot. And the UVB I seen lots of people on here recommending it, it is the reptisun 5.0
Hi I've had myCameo for a couple of months now and have exactly the same cage as you I give him a wax worm once a week and the best thing is that if you leave long enough you will go to feed him one and just like that you will find a load of fresh moths for him, my cameo goes crazy at the sight of them. Four main diet I have a mix of crickets and locusts, get them quite small as they grow really fast if you feed them right and will get too big to eat really quickly, haven't tried roaches for the same reason as you good luck and I hope you enjoy the experience✌

IMG_0418.JPG
He's been doing great! Thank you to all of you

Back
Top Bottom