new Meller

jaf

presentation of new Meller arrived 15 days ago my Mellerio. is adapted toilet for 2 years, I think that is 3 years old, the seller said he bought me young. adaptation in their new home has been good, in fact everything right. its weight is 494 gr. my question is. As you feed your Mellers? I feed crickets day 8, day after 4 cockroach Argentina, 4 worm next day honey, and day without eating. the week is 2 days without eating. reptivite vitamin d3 supplement and every 10 days, and 2 miner all-0. because this is the forum best and most authentic of Mellers. greetings from Spain
dsc01197c.jpg
dsc01183zjvim.jpg

I don't think it is a good idea to feed him honey. as for the food intake, that is a lot of food for and older melleri to be eating. and as for supplements he should get calcium with each feeding and then you should give him calcium with D3 once or twice a week.

he seems healthy. 494g is a big cham... how long is he, 22"?

Be careful with the basking lamps... melleri love to bask... but burn easily if they can get too close. they don't seem to be very good at figuring out when too hot is too hot....

Thank you. about honey, I mean a worm, which we call honey hehe worm. the lights are well placed, a good distance, and had another long Meller suffered minor burns that hill and placed at a distance of Mallorca. n regard to calcium and understood. I think Dr. minerall 0 every 5 days, but alomejor is too much? and reptivite d3 10. Now shall furnish reptivite but every 15 days for health n ariesgar. another thing is that much weight is 454 and lower weight is fat. PVC pipe is fog all night, and the humidity is low chemical .. get 3 showers a day a few minutes. Meller mind before the other problems we had, heavyweight, high humidity = foot injury, edema gular. Vitamin A veterinarian supply and soon died. veterinaio not informed that well and I lehice case .. asesoreis like me, forgive me my English lol thanks to all lovers Meller. later put the terrarium picture

Que camaleon mas precioso! Que quieres preguntar, por que si queires te intento ayudar a traducir? Veo que este thread tiene un tiempo, pero por si sigues teniendo preguntas!

What a beautiful chameleon! What do you want to ask, because if you want I can try to help you translate? I see this thread is a little old, but just in case you still have questions.

olimpia thanks. my question is, well your weight relative size? (52cm-500gr)gained weight now, I think the possibility might be infertile clutch. thanks for your attention

Cuanto pesaba antes? Por que si pesa mucho mas ahora, si es posible que si tenga huevos. Especialmente si tiene 3 anos, porque ya no deberia estar creciendo mucho mas. Pero tampoco se mucho sobre esta especie, aunque me gusta bastante, entonces a ver si alguien con mas experiencia te puede ser mas util.

How much did she weight before? Because if she weighs a lot more now, it is possible that she has eggs. Especially if she's 3 years old, because she shouldn't be growing much more. But I don't know a lot about this species, as much as I like it, so lets see if someone with more experience can be more useful!

I tried this in the breeding subforum .. I throw the question is: good weight is 500g with size 50 cm? thanks

She seems a tad bit on the heavy side. With melleri you wanna make sure they have 'baggy pants' if they skin starts to pull tight over their legs they are getting too chubby.

then it is chubby jeje , now this by giving less food to have if you download grams, I am concerned gular edema that is seen at other times may be over-weight? thanks for the comments

Back
Top Bottom