New guys arrived today

laurie

Retired Moderator
These are all from a friend who needed to rehome them. Sorry but not everyone was willing to face the camera upon arrival. Missing are a Adult male veiled, Adult female deremensis, and a young male ambanja, sired by Mr. Ambanja

This tiny angel is a baby female deremensis
5532438695_d02b86821a_b.jpg

a young female ambanja, sired by Mr. Ambanja
5533019090_5a9d8497a7_b.jpg

picture #2 same girl, a young female ambanja, sired by Mr. Ambanja
5532436049_fd9e4e7435_b.jpg

My new pride & joy male ambanja, sired by Dr. Gonzo
5532435621_4b2dd14feb_b.jpg

picture 2, same male ambanja, sired by Dr. Gonzo
5533016694_39ba1397c1_b.jpg

My little suprise's gecko's but I don't yet know what kind #1
5532437533_9005ff66fd_b.jpg

My little suprise's gecko's but I don't yet know what kind #2
5532437925_8beb097996_b.jpg

So did I score today or what??:D:):D

man Laurie your a lucky gal and those are sume lucky chams & geko to be in your care, im sure they dont know how good they have it. LOL i need to find some friends up north here that need me to take in some chams hehe. they look great and thanks for sharing

rite on you got a Dr Gonzo boy congrats, that female looks sweet too, they all look sweet congrats on all of them..

Congrats! I want your Dr. Gonzo boy now :p:rolleyes:! I can't wait to get one of my own! Only how many months until they hatch!? I am getting Darwin a new cage next week and a full setup for the Dr. Gonzo baby! :) Never been so excited! xD I'm jealous by the way!

Last edited:
Wow!:eek::eek::eek::eek: Yuo sure got lucky there Laurie! I love the male Ambanja - he is just stunning! Not sure about the gecko - could possibly be Bribon's gecko, but like I said I'm not sure! Congrats on all the new additions!

Laurie, They are all great not so much a fan of panthers in general however that juvi deremensis can be sent to me anytime! They are one of my favorite chams! Briliant!~

man Laurie your a lucky gal and those are sume lucky chams & geko to be in your care, im sure they dont know how good they have it. LOL i need to find some friends up north here that need me to take in some chams hehe. they look great and thanks for sharing

rite on you got a Dr Gonzo boy congrats, that female looks sweet too, they all look sweet congrats on all of them..

I guess I am getting back up there. As soon as the "on hold due to weather" chams ship I will be at 23. I know this isn't a drop in the bucket to some but ALL my kids have to live indoors. Seem like I lot to me.:)

Love them all especially the ambanja! My gosh, how many chams are you keeping now!?:eek:

I am really happy you have one of my Dr. Gonzo boys Laurie!!!!!!! Based on the combo of chams you got I can guess who your friend is. :)

That Dr. G x Mr. Ambanja is a sweet combo. If you ever have babies please please let me get one or two.

The first gecko almost looks like a skinny pictus geckos. (panther gecko)

I am quite happy to have one of these beauties also.You are correct that later I will breed that very pair. Hey can you shoot me a copy of the Dr. Gonzo cover or just tell me which one and I can go find my copy. I will of course save babies for you.:) I am sure you do know where they came from - nice don't you think?

I am really happy you have one of my Dr. Gonzo boys Laurie!!!!!!! Based on the combo of chams you got I can guess who your friend is. :)

That Dr. G x Mr. Ambanja is a sweet combo. If you ever have babies please please let me get one or two.

The first gecko almost looks like a skinny pictus geckos. (panther gecko)

I guess I am getting back up there. As soon as the "on hold due to weather" chams ship I will be at 23. I know this isn't a drop in the bucket to some but ALL my kids have to live indoors. Seem like I lot to me.:)

Way too many chameleons for me!!!:p

Back
Top Bottom