New guys arrived today

laurie

Retired Moderator
These are all from a friend who needed to rehome them. Sorry but not everyone was willing to face the camera upon arrival. Missing are a Adult male veiled, Adult female deremensis, and a young male ambanja, sired by Mr. Ambanja

This tiny angel is a baby female deremensis

a young female ambanja, sired by Mr. Ambanja

picture #2 same girl, a young female ambanja, sired by Mr. Ambanja

My new pride & joy male ambanja, sired by Dr. Gonzo

picture 2, same male ambanja, sired by Dr. Gonzo

My little suprise's gecko's but I don't yet know what kind #1

My little suprise's gecko's but I don't yet know what kind #2

So did I score today or what??:D:):D

Hoj

Friendly Grasshopper
man Laurie your a lucky gal and those are sume lucky chams & geko to be in your care, im sure they dont know how good they have it. LOL i need to find some friends up north here that need me to take in some chams hehe. they look great and thanks for sharing

robmd1

Avid Member
rite on you got a Dr Gonzo boy congrats, that female looks sweet too, they all look sweet congrats on all of them..

ChameleonRave

Avid Member
Congrats! I want your Dr. Gonzo boy now :p:rolleyes:! I can't wait to get one of my own! Only how many months until they hatch!? I am getting Darwin a new cage next week and a full setup for the Dr. Gonzo baby! :) Never been so excited! xD I'm jealous by the way!

Last edited:

Miss Lily

Chameleon Enthusiast
Wow!:eek::eek::eek::eek: Yuo sure got lucky there Laurie! I love the male Ambanja - he is just stunning! Not sure about the gecko - could possibly be Bribon's gecko, but like I said I'm not sure! Congrats on all the new additions!

Laurie, They are all great not so much a fan of panthers in general however that juvi deremensis can be sent to me anytime! They are one of my favorite chams! Briliant!~

obama5493

man Laurie your a lucky gal and those are sume lucky chams & geko to be in your care, im sure they dont know how good they have it. LOL i need to find some friends up north here that need me to take in some chams hehe. they look great and thanks for sharing
rite on you got a Dr Gonzo boy congrats, that female looks sweet too, they all look sweet congrats on all of them..

laurie

Retired Moderator
I guess I am getting back up there. As soon as the "on hold due to weather" chams ship I will be at 23. I know this isn't a drop in the bucket to some but ALL my kids have to live indoors. Seem like I lot to me.:)

Love them all especially the ambanja! My gosh, how many chams are you keeping now!?:eek:

Ryan Jarosek

I am really happy you have one of my Dr. Gonzo boys Laurie!!!!!!! Based on the combo of chams you got I can guess who your friend is. :)

That Dr. G x Mr. Ambanja is a sweet combo. If you ever have babies please please let me get one or two.

The first gecko almost looks like a skinny pictus geckos. (panther gecko)

laurie

Retired Moderator
I am quite happy to have one of these beauties also.You are correct that later I will breed that very pair. Hey can you shoot me a copy of the Dr. Gonzo cover or just tell me which one and I can go find my copy. I will of course save babies for you.:) I am sure you do know where they came from - nice don't you think?

I am really happy you have one of my Dr. Gonzo boys Laurie!!!!!!! Based on the combo of chams you got I can guess who your friend is. :)

That Dr. G x Mr. Ambanja is a sweet combo. If you ever have babies please please let me get one or two.

The first gecko almost looks like a skinny pictus geckos. (panther gecko)

Cainschams

I guess I am getting back up there. As soon as the "on hold due to weather" chams ship I will be at 23. I know this isn't a drop in the bucket to some but ALL my kids have to live indoors. Seem like I lot to me.:)
Way too many chameleons for me!!!:p

Top Bottom