new deremensis!!

chameleonfan101

Established Member
so i wanted to share with you all my new boy! i got him from two days ago from a guy who had no idea how to take care of him, he was being kept without a light indoors and he was feeding him huge empty (not gut loaded) crickets and big carrots. yes huge carrots for his size. i have had him for two days and he already seems happy thanks Bill (deremensisblue) for the advice. so i just wanted to share these pictures with you guys to show you the new member of my crew. one was taken by bill and the other one i took five minutes ago while he was asleep. the sleeping one is not a very good picture because i took it with my iPhone but i will take better ones when i post updates on this guy i rescued.

Attachments

• IMG_1486.jpg
    IMG_1486.jpg
    256.6 KB · Views: 164
  • IMG_1498.jpg
    IMG_1498.jpg
    248.6 KB · Views: 136
He is just sweet, how could you now love that guy? Did I say Bill was the go to man for this? I knew we could get you any help you needed. That is a good pair up, and sweet cham and a sweet cham owner.:)

deremensis like to be kept cooler than veileds or panthers and well hydrated but not soaked. Just gently spray a little 4 times a day. They also like lots of air. I had a very small fan that I used to keep the air circulating around my female and then babies cages, but NOT blow in directly.

I also kept some plastic on 2 sides to help with the humidity level which is why the little fan helped because I didn't want any URI's.

He is just sweet, how could you now love that guy? Did I say Bill was the go to man for this? I knew we could get you any help you needed. That is a good pair up, and sweet cham and a sweet cham owner.:)

Thanks Laurie you are the best! :) You need to come to more SBCK meetings . And yes Bill was a great and very helful person to talk to.

Awesome species! I got a pair from Laurie several months ago and love them. I thnk my female (Delilah) is one of the prettiest chams I have ever seen. My male (Samson) is really starting to grow out his horns. Glad you were able to get yours and get him setup correctly. I'm sure he will thrive now that you are caring for him.

Awesome species! I got a pair from Laurie several months ago and love them. I thnk my female (Delilah) is one of the prettiest chams I have ever seen. My male (Samson) is really starting to grow out his horns. Glad you were able to get yours and get him setup correctly. I'm sure he will thrive now that you are caring for him.

Thanks! I'm sure the ones you got from Laurie are awesome you should post some pictures of them!

Back
Top Bottom