New Cham from FramsChams!

SerpeRoma

Avid Member
I finally got Alev home after a loooong waiting!

I bought her from FramsChams a few weeks ago, but the weather wasn't optimal for shipping, so they eventually shipped her yesterday and she arrived today after a long delay from FedEx.

She was supposed to be here before 10:30am but she actually arrived at 3:00pm.

I was surprised and super glad to receive a message from FramsChams asking me for updates. We've been both checking the tracking number all day and this IMO makes them the best breeder I ever dealt with.

She looks amazing and of course very healthy. I'm 1000% satisfied with their service and absolutely recommend them. It's not my first time buying from them and they never disappointed me.

IMG_20220202_153131.jpg
IMG_20220202_153142.jpg

I finally got Alev home after a loooong waiting!

I bought her from FramsChams a few weeks ago, but the weather wasn't optimal for shipping, so they eventually shipped her yesterday and she arrived today after a long delay from FedEx.

She was supposed to be here before 10:30am but she actually arrived at 3:00pm.

I was surprised and super glad to receive a message from FramsChams asking me for updates. We've been both checking the tracking number all day and this IMO makes them the best breeder I ever dealt with.

She looks amazing and of course very healthy. I'm 1000% satisfied with their service and absolutely recommend them. It's not my first time buying from them and they never disappointed me.

+1. She looks very much like the male panther we got from them, though I suppose that's not unusual.
1643900093768.png

Back
Top Bottom