New boy:)

I understand this is a temporary cage. You need to order a screen cage that is 24/24/48tall. Like this https://www.amazon.com/Zoo-Med-Rept...50528701&sr=8-16&keywords=screen+reptile+cage
Cancel your order on the one you have ordered it will still be way too small for him. They need the screen for airflow. How are you currently providing water? Are you misting? How hot is it in there and what is your humidity at?
Did you get the T5 linear UVB lighting?
Oh and the temp is staying around 80-84 throughout the day. The humidity is 40%-60%. And at night I turn his lights off. He closed his eyes around 9:30pm last night.

Ok temp is good humidity is good... Are you doing 12 hours lights on and 12 hours total darkness?

Its too late to cancel the order on amazon, so maybe this one will be another temporary one. He is still small. The size of my hand
Ok just keep in mind you got until he is about 5 months old until you will need to get him in a bigger one. They grow really freaking fast.

Yes but make sure they are not meal worms. If you get supers don’t get the large size they are huge.
Okay, yes I know mealworms are a big no. I got a small container of 100. Would they be best dead or alive?

So.. all the pet stores are closed rn and all I have are these small dead super worms. If I dust them will these be okay for one night? He ate 12-13 crickets today in total.
Actually make that 15 or a couple more. He found the crickets that escaped the food bowl on the floor of his cage.

So.. all the pet stores are closed rn and all I have are these small dead super worms. If I dust them will these be okay for one night? He ate 12-13 crickets today in total.
So no dead feeders and no feeding at night. Only in the mornings should food be given so he has all day to digest. Lights have to be off for 12 hours and then turned on for 12 hours. Just go tomorrow when the store opens and get more. He will be fine tonight. Make sure you read through those thinks I gave you as well.

So no dead feeders and no feeding at night. Only in the mornings should food be given so he has all day to digest. Lights have to be off for 12 hours and then turned on for 12 hours. Just go tomorrow when the store opens and get more. He will be fine tonight. Make sure you read through those thinks I gave you as well.
Okay, yes, I did. Thanks for your help:)

Okay, yes, I did. Thanks for your help:)
Keep reading as much as you can. You will gain knowledge very quickly if you do. :) Can you post that pic of your man that is your profile pic so I can take a closer look at his eye turrets?

Keep reading as much as you can. You will gain knowledge very quickly if you do. :) Can you post that pic of your man that is your profile pic so I can take a closer look at his eye turrets?
2558563C-4144-4CBA-ABB5-7B74B6F85D6D.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom